Tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the detail in the rose!

And I can't seem to upload pictures on my phone it never works :s x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, he doesnt use black in the rose just different shades of reds x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely Tats Guys! I have 4. Ladybird written on my wrist (its what my dad calls me), Cherry blossom and my wedding date on one foot, an anchor on the other and a key on my side.

Can't find any pictures atm.

Would love another, just need to decide where to put it! x

EXUSE THE NUDITY LOL!!
I love tattoo threads! So this is my new piece. (UNFINISHED!)
1st Sitting was all the writing - 4hours!
2nd Sitting was the wings and roses but after 7 hours I had to stop because it was getting to much.
So 1 more sitting to finish of the colour in the roses and add the ?mark logo and some line work to the writing to make it more girly!
I can't stop looking at it! <3

Attachments

• tattooo.jpg
    tattooo.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 205
Not a very good picture but here is my favourite one. I've got 7 altogether x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447513923.530130.jpg

I hate tatoos ,I think the nick name 'tramp stamp' says it all!!! Why you would want to mark your body with ink I think is so low class

I hate tatoos ,I think the nick name 'tramp stamp' says it all!!! Why you would want to mark your body with ink I think is so low class

Why make a point of going into a tattoo thread to say this? Just ignore the thread and move on to something else if it's not for you?

I've loved looking at all your tattoos! SallySally your post is insulting and low class.

I think in life we will all have our opinions as to what we like and what we don't ......tramp stamp seems very harsh!.....tattoos are very much marmite you love them or hate them which is personal opinion and absolutely acceptable to have your own views ....tattoos always used to be very taboo but now they are becoming so mainstream ......I have tattoos but still love some and hate some ....I find some tattoos very sexy and some not so .....I don't get the point of having a dolphin on your boob or a Tazmanian devil on your butt personally( sorry if I've offended anyone ) .......however I do love tattoos with meaning ....I have four tattoos all of which I can show if I want or cover should I wish .....it's no different to people liking body piercings or people dying their hair a multitude of colours ...it's all down to individuality but still think tramp stamp is a tad harsh x

Last edited:
I've loved looking at all your tattoos! SallySally your post is insulting and low class.
There is nothing low class about disliking tramp stamps and expressing my opinion???????

There is nothing low class about disliking tramp stamps and expressing my opinion???????

Haven't you got anything better to do than whine on the internet about your dislike of tattoos?

I dislike ignorance

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447541461.800427.jpg

This is mine & my best friend of 23 years I also have one on my back an a half sleeve of roses I love tattoos [emoji173]️

View attachment 81253Faded + not best pic but i do like it. Rosary beads wrapped round a feather x

Pretty! ParissD why is the top of your back so red? Is it sunburn? Bit random! But I've been at trying to figure it out. [emoji28] x

Low class?? You think slating people for their choices is upper class?? Think again girl. It's ugly!!
Most of us hate rudeness, trolls, and bad attitude but it doesn't stop people enjoying doing it! Live and let live! It's not hurting you or interfering with your life - get over it

Lovely ink guys, I love looking at the talent some of these tattoests have. Amazing work

Pretty! ParissD why is the top of your back so red? Is it sunburn? Bit random! But I've been at trying to figure it out. [emoji28] x

Thanks, needs re-doing I think.
Lmao yes it was at St Ives in Cornwall + wasn't expecting to get any colour (I don't tan or burn easy) but low + behold this happened within 2 hours it was a nightmare sleeping rest of holiday x

Thanks, needs re-doing I think.
Lmao yes it was at St Ives in Cornwall + wasn't expecting to get any colour (I don't tan or burn easy) but low + behold this happened within 2 hours it was a nightmare sleeping rest of holiday x
Ouch! I was looking at your tattoo like 'wow that's nice! Hang on... Why is there a perfectly straight red patch!' Haha x

Ouch! I was looking at your tattoo like 'wow that's nice! Hang on... Why is there a perfectly straight red patch!' Haha x

Yeehh it weren't nice this is when I 1st had it done, deffo faded lol x
image.jpg

Yeehh it weren't nice this is when I 1st had it done, deffo faded lol xView attachment 192175
It's really nice! Find yourself a good reputable artist to help fix it for you [emoji4] this is the route I would have gone down if I hadn't fallen in love with beauty and nails [emoji1] x

My favourite one is on my back, but I don't have a pic of it, only the first part of the tatoo, not the finished thing. I'll try and get my oh to take a pic if I remember. I have 6 in total.

I think the only one I have a photo of is my forearm, my tattoo artist took this for her facebook page right after it was finished, hence the redness :)

Attachments

• mermaid.jpg
    mermaid.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 60
Pariss, by getting burnt, and not using suncream, will make your tat fade quicker. X

Love tattoos I have 8 and fave is on my bicep want a sleeve BUT having to really think about it as I can't afford the laser if I regret it [emoji15]

Latest posts

Back