tea tree essential oil for spots.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuschia

Reaction score
I have some spots on my shoulder:eek: I have heard that tea tree oil is good for them. I have bottle of pure tea tree oil and it says do not apply directly to skin. However, I have read a couple of places where it say okay to dab it on neat. Please advise if you know???:confused:

Thanks xx

I have some spots on my shoulder:eek: I have heard that tea tree oil is good for them. I have bottle of pure tea tree oil and it says do not apply directly to skin. However, I have read a couple of places where it say okay to dab it on neat. Please advise if you know???:confused:

Thanks xx

have you tried the australian body care skin wash it works for me and is great

Australian Body Care Products

can not rate site as i havn't ordered from this one usually get it from qvc but the products are fab

hi Nikki,

I'm an aromatherapist and yes, you can use neat tea tree, but with caution. Only use 1 or 2 drops at a time, and only do it a few times a day.

Tea tree is a very powerful antibacterial, antiseptic and is fantastic for cleansing anything. I use it to cleanse some of my equipment.

Another oil you can use neat is lavender.

Witch Stick (which contains witchhazel) is excellent for the those unexpected and unwanted spots.

Im an aromatherapist too and tea tree is safe to use directly on the skin,obviously not in bottle fulls, just a little dab here and there.

Hi Guys
Try PFB vanish for spots and pimples. It works quickly and effectivly and can be used as many time a day as required. It was originally developed for ingrown hairs. But was found to be great for spots, pimples and mild acne
J

the larger bottles of tea tree oil are often about 15%, check the labels and use the lesser precentage neat

Latest posts

Back