Teach me more . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kffbass

Reaction score
So, I'm finishing my Cosmetology hours for my license. I have about 800 hours of training left. I would like my to know what you would have liked to learn more of in school. What did you feel most uncomfortable doing once working professionally?

Thanks,

Shiloh

So, I'm finishing my Cosmetology hours for my license. I have about 800 hours of training left. I would like my to know what you would have liked to learn more of in school. What did you feel most uncomfortable doing once working professionally?

Thanks,

Shiloh

Cutting me fingers lol x :hug:

Seriously as well as that
it was cutting clients hair when they were watching every move like a hawk,

I also wouldn't have minded doing some more outrageous colour work

finish work, the salon I went into finished out all every client. I've always had an "adventurous" spirit with an ability to talk people into trying things that are a little more cutting edge so I was comfortable cutting, coloring and chemically texturing, but I felt I could have spent more time on combouts, especially roller sets. (didn't take me long to convince most of them to go thermal!!!)

Do you do many roller sets in the Salon? The shop I Manicure at doesn't really do any?? Thanks for the tips, I do find that you don't get to "style" many of your clients in school.

Shiloh

Latest posts

Back