Teach semi permanent lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hi geeks does anyone know how or were I start looking to train to be able to teach people semi permanent lashes...
I have searched but cant fimd nothing online. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Stolen from another thread! (Saved a copy of the text on my phone, can't remember who posted it...)

..."you first need your PTTLLS qualification as a minimum teaching qualification.

You then need to decide if you want to train on behalf of a company or train independently.

If you want to train on behalf of a company you once you have your min teaching qualification and done so many years (most companies these days prefer min 2/3 years prior lashing qualification & experience) then you can set about applying to various companies.

If you want to train independently once you have done your PTTLLS you need to then first write your lash course along with all the relevant health and safety req applicable to said course. Write a lesson plan and submit this to your chosen accreditation body ie The Guild, ABT, Babtac etc etc etc once they have approved your course and you have paid the applicable accreditation fee and bought trainers insurance then you are good to go." ... X

Brilliant thank you :') x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back