Teaching qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Brown

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for some advice, I’m a beauty therapist and have been for 14 years and now I’m looking to going into teaching my own small courses from my salon, I wondered if anyone else had done this & what qualification is required? As i don’t wish to teach is colleges, just my own salon. Thanks.

Hi, I’m looking for some advice, I’m a beauty therapist and have been for 14 years and now I’m looking to going into teaching my own small courses from my salon, I wondered if anyone else had done this & what qualification is required? As i don’t wish to teach is colleges, just my own salon. Thanks.
Interested in responses

I would love some advice on this too x

You need your AET. And possibly your TAQA assessors award if you want to teach under an awarding body. This will allow you to teach in your salon and get accredited. However if you ever want to teach in college you would need a higher level.

Latest posts

Back