Teaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire-edz

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been given a course to do through a company I did most of my training with , called setQ , so I can train others in my qualified courses , I’ve got a bit stuck at the moment but I can’t seem to find any information on this qualification , has anyone heard of this before?

I've had a quick google and no, I can't find anything that relates to teaching on this.
Perhaps get some more information before signing up?
You need to know the precise qualification title and the awarding body (exam board).
Also what hours & work load will it involve.
You would expect there to be some classes to attend, some assignment writing & perhaps a micro-teach in front of others.
City & guilds used to do a lot of the teacher training qualifications for vocational areas but no doubt there are others too.

I was just messaged coursework to do and was told to send it to her once all modules were completed

I was just messaged coursework to do and was told to send it to her once all modules were completed

Hmm...
Personally I wouldn't do it until they confirm the title and awarding body.

(From an ex-curriculum manager & lecturer)

Thank you, I’ll ask , it’s just confusing me at the moment got half way through got stuck then could t find any information at all

Latest posts

Back