Teacups !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Thats right teacups ! I need a reccommendation on where I can buy a set of cups & saucers, prefably just two of them but I don't mind shelling out as I want something classy for the salon.

Incase your wondering the hair salon do have cups and saucers but I want something nice and fancy just for my clients.

Whittards have some beautiful ones if you have a branch local to you, but they do also have a website if you want to go "window shopping" in the meantime.

In major department stores such as John Lewis and House of Fraser, you will be able to purchase cups and saucers individually too.

HTHs :hug:

Whittards have some beautiful ones if you have a branch local to you, but they do also have a website if you want to go "window shopping" in the meantime.

In major department stores such as John Lewis and House of Fraser, you will be able to purchase cups and saucers individually too.

HTHs :hug:

I have to agree Whittards are lovely, I have some of their mugs from the mouse range.

I've just looked at their site and they are doing 50% off all china for 4 days.

Thanks will have a look now, will probably end up now buying a new tea set for the house and nothing for the salon lol :lol:

Yep I agree defo whittards. My clients love mine.

They have discount shops at cheshire oaks, one in spalding etc. Worth a visit for saving money (which I spend in the other shops). My clients love their instant fruit teas too.

kate

I find some fab oneTkmaxx, they are always really different and so cheap!!

we have denby ones in the salon i work in.....they are really nice and the saucers are rectangular (ish) with a space on the side to put little packs of biscuits.

oh to add more to this thread if you want something really quirky I saw some amazing cups and saucers in selfridges the other day. They were £24 each for the cup inc saucer and they were so cool!

I am unfortunetly banned from selfridges, I apparently spend too much money in there so I couldnt buy them because I would be in sooooooo much trouble lol!

xx

I can second Whittards as I used to work there, they do have some nice stuff. If they are having a sale it's often half price too.

I got a lovely cup and saucer set for my birthday which was bought from Joy, you could try there as they have some cool stuff.

Whittards it is !

Ive got Monday off so will be down there first thing to see what lovely tea sets they have, I will probably come out with half a dozen christmas presents to if they have a sale on :eek:

Latest posts

Back