Tech to better your business: research solutions on impact of Covid-19

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencardoso

Masters degree student in Artificial Intelligence
Reaction score
Hello there,

Hope everyone is well during these very tough times. My name is Ruben Cardoso and I am currently doing a Masters degree in Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics at the University of Bradford based in the UK and the reason why I am approaching you is because I am doing research on the impact of Covid-19 in the Beauty industry. I am very interested to know how this has affected your business and finding solutions to these challenges.

I would like to listen to all of your concerns and ask you what are the 3 major challenges your business is facing and will be facing (When restrictions get relaxed)? Examples of this could be: dealing with social distancing; contacting customers; administration issues; or anything else on your mind.

Please do not hesitate on replying here or PMing me as I really look forward to hearing from you all. Many thanks in advance.

Please PM OP if interested.
As always, stay safe and Do not provide more information than you are comfortable giving to a complete stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back