Technical terms for this hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokimercury

Reaction score
Hey,

Just going on from my questions about my own hair, I'm aiming for Mitch Hewer's hair style and I was just interested to know what he has hade done in technical hair colouring terms, so I know what to ask for.

I will obviously take in a picture, but If you could describe his hair colouring process in technical terms, it would be much appreciated:

(I was told my a friend that its a full head of highlights)

His original hair colour:

2072251217a5811459085l.jpg

Blonde hair colour:

2072251217a7424419350l.jpg

yeah id say full heah highlights but take the pic and your stylist will know
hth

Yeah, must be heavily bleached though as his base colour is quite dark. I wasn't sure whether he had lightened his all-over base colour to a lighter brown, then do the full head of highlights... or if he had just put the highlights straight on over his natural base.

It looks like there are lots of highlights running through but maybe you could ask for another colour to go through slightly lighter than your nautral base colour rather than just a full head of highlights depending on what you want and the condition of your hair ask them to do some test pieces

ask for another colour to go through slightly lighter than your nautral base colour

Not sure what you mean, but I want to avoid a block blonde as much as possible, because I don't think that all-over bleached blonde suit guys; whereas, I think the high-lights look a bit less harsh.

you can have more than one shade (in foil) and then the rest lifted a little at the same time so its not blocky. how long since the last black dye job?

you can have more than one shade (in foil) and then the rest lifted a little at the same time so its not blocky. how long since the last black dye job?

Ages since black, I'm now a faded chestnut colour (if your referring to my other thread). Quite a bit lighter then his original brown colour. Last brown dye job was about a month ago.

Is that what you think he's had done?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back