Teenagers-cleansing range recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
Hi, could someone recommend a cleansing range for my daughter please ? She is nearly 16, has quite dry skin and rarely gets any type of spots unless she has a reaction to something. ( sensitive skin ) Just a cleansing and moisturising cream please. Thank you x

Hi, could someone recommend a cleansing range for my daughter please ? She is nearly 16, has quite dry skin and rarely gets any type of spots unless she has a reaction to something. ( sensitive skin ) Just a cleansing and moisturising cream please. Thank you x

At her age the most important thing is the routine. Kaeso range though is amazing for reducing dryness. My clients love it. It's an affordable range but is very good. If she's reacting sometimes, she might have sensitive skin but so many people think they have it when they don't so I would get her a facial before buying anything if you dont do them yourself. A 'my first facial' type thing or a prescriptive one would be even better.

But getting her into the cleanse, tone, moisturise routine is the most important part and if you aren't sure, something professional is better than high street. Wish someone had stopped me buying cheap stuff when I was young.

Hope this helps! :)

At her age the most important thing is the routine. Kaeso range though is amazing for reducing dryness. My clients love it. It's an affordable range but is very good. If she's reacting sometimes, she might have sensitive skin but so many people think they have it when they don't so I would get her a facial before buying anything if you dont do them yourself. A 'my first facial' type thing or a prescriptive one would be even better.

But getting her into the cleanse, tone, moisturise routine is the most important part and if you aren't sure, something professional is better than high street. Wish someone had stopped me buying cheap stuff when I was young.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you. I bought the starter pack of Dermalogica clear start ?

Latest posts

Back