Teenagers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
Hi could anyone recommend a daily cleansing , moisturiser range for my 16 year old? Her skin is dry/ sensitive. Very rarely get spots. Thank you x

For me I have mix oily and dry and my sensitive skin and I use La Roche Posay Sensitive products and for me this work very good. I have combination of dry and oily area on face and this products has helped me to take away some of the dry without make the skin even more oily.
It is not a product just for mature women so I think it can also be good for your daughter if she has more sensitive skin.
I like La Roche product very much I have not stopped using once I found this company. It is not a proffesional anybody can get their product but it does work for me.

Last edited:
I also want to recommend La Roche Posay, they have a wide range of different products, and they all work great for me and my friends/family. For moisturising I use LRP Toleriane Ultra Nuit, and for cleansing - LRP Effaclar cream.

Latest posts

Back