Teens asking the impossible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pushy teen clients

• Hair

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simba1972

Reaction score
I've had a client who's previously dyed her hair level 2 all over asking me to colour her hair to the following pic. I've refused to do it as I'm really concerned that she has a massive amount of cuticle stain after dying it all different colours in the past. Have you had clients approach you asking you to do what you'd class risky and did they listen to your advice.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461672175.921257.jpg

I have a few clients that want the impossible!! Atm i have a client who's been home dying their hair a chocolate and has really really long hair and now wants something like this!! So i did a bayalage first to test the water but told her we have to go mkre caramel before even thinking about this, lifted quite well, shes invested in kerastase hair care and having treatments so i'm going to cleanse and bleach again next time and hopefully be able to tone to a 8.1 :) she understands that it'll be a darker version but we should get it thereish

I've had a client who's previously dyed her hair level 2 all over asking me to colour her hair to the following pic. I've refused to do it as I'm really concerned that she has a massive amount of cuticle stain after dying it all different colours in the past. Have you had clients approach you asking you to do what you'd class risky and did they listen to your advice.View attachment 196521
You did the right thing for sure .. I have learnt the hard way .. And they don't understand the maintenance of the colour too .. Not worth the hassle [emoji106]

I have lots, if I think they won't keep up aftercare I won't do it anymore, or I'll charge way more than a normal amount, my son & daughter have the brights and cool colours, I'm happy to do them because I provide aftercare at home, if they don't do things propperly tho their not having it done anymore either, if their serious about colour tho id rather do it for them (not just my kids) propperly than them go buy a live kit and do it themselves, education is top priority with teens I think, show them pictures so they can understand what your talking about, like the stages from dark to light & disaster pictures :)

Latest posts

Back