Teeth whitening advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Hi guys I've been asked a lot lately if I offer teeth whitening as a treatment,I would love to be able too,does anyone else offer this? Who did u train with ?and is it very popular in your business ? Sorry for all the questions lol x

Hi!! There are many threads that have loads of info and opinions about teeth whitening, and the overall view is that its not a great idea to get yourself into it! Have a scout around !! X x

Leave it to the dental professionals :) not worth the hassle in my opinion x

Hi guys I've been asked a lot lately if I offer teeth whitening as a treatment,I would love to be able too,does anyone else offer this? Who did u train with ?and is it very popular in your business ? Sorry for all the questions lol x

Hi Love,
Pop a search in, there have been a couple of heated debates regarding this very thing quite recently. Actually only withing the last fortnight I think. You will find a lot of information and links to various sites and threads as well.

hth's

Last edited:
Hope You don't mind I have messages you x

thanks every1 decided against the idea seems more hassle then its worh-thanks for the advise tho guys xxx

I also asked about this a couple of weeks ago and have decided against it! Some comments left me nervous!

Latest posts

Back