Teeth whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend teeth whitening treatments that I can do at home I want that Hollywood smile lol x

Did you get your teeth sorted?
B

Tooth whitening can leave your teeth very, very sensitive so I would recommend you ask your dentist which is the best one to use.

I work as dental nurse part time and the dentist I work with won't do tooth whitening due to this

Or you can look on the general dental council website and they have loads of info on whitening

Tooth whitening can leave your teeth very, very sensitive so I would recommend you ask your dentist which is the best one to use.

I work as dental nurse part time and the dentist I work with won't do tooth whitening due to this

Or you can look on the general dental council website and they have loads of info on whitening
Thanks for the advice :) xx

Hi I would like to find out about what people think are the best teeth whitening courses? as i would like to train in this but theres so many to choose from i'd like to know peoples opinions :)

You shouldn't mess with your teeth.
If you want a whitening kit see your dentist they will know what is best for your teeth. Don't use a diy kit.
Your teeth are too important to mess with once there gone there gone

The general dental council states that only dentists can carry out professional tooth whitening applications, unless someone is using a home kit on themselves

I have a lot patients come into my surgery that have extreme sensitivity in their teeth due to miss use of whitening products and it is irreversible as the whitening products strip the enamel off the tooth
even the prolonged usage of tooth whitening tooth paste can lead to sensitive teeth and

Last edited:
Lead to tooth sensitivity, as even whitening tooth paste should only been used now and again and not when u brush every day morning and night.

As dental nurse there is no way I'd use teeth whitening kits etc

Baking soda works. Just use it as a toothpaste and it can really whiten your teeth. :)

You know the whitening kits you get from Salonsdirect? I use it. I think somebody here recommended it. Once a week, comes with a tray, £xx+ vat.
One of my clients is a dentist and she asked if I had them whitened - she thought I'd gone to another dentist to have it done.
Brilliant value and good results!
July x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back