Teks in Suffolk/Essex and Norfolk Borders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Okay so I'm not original!! Seeing as everybody else is doing it how about one here. I'm not sure how far people would be happy to drive.

I'm in a little village called Bildeston which is 15mins from Stowmarket; 25mins from Ipswich; 30mins from Bury St Edmunds; 35mins from Colchester.
Anybody interested in meeting up?

Look forward to hearing from you;)
Adele

Helle delliboo! (my new name for yah lol)

I'll be up for meeting some Essex geeks, innit!!

Where & when thoooooough!!

xxlayxx

I`m still waiting for another invite anyway so I`ll definitely be in that (why is it that I don`t get to go places a second time, lol)

Debs said:
I`m still waiting for another invite anyway so I`ll definitely be in that (why is it that I don`t get to go places a second time, lol)
You cheeky lady.......you've been here twice now!!!

Peppercorn Nails said:
You cheeky lady.......you've been here twice now!!!

and if you want a lodger then I`m your woman :|

Hi

I'm in Suffolk, would probably be abit of a drive for me but I would love to meet up with nail mad peeps. :)

plaoh said:
Hi

I'm in Suffolk, would probably be abit of a drive for me but I would love to meet up with nail mad peeps. :)
Hi Louise, good to hear from you.

Are there any others interested...........I can't believe there's only 4 teks in this area..........come on lads and lasses, let's share some tips and have some fun at the same time!!

Look forward to hearing from you
Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back