teletubbies aquadraw

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
my aunt bought my daughter the teletubbies aquadraw for xmas. I cant find the instructions anywhere and suspect they are now being recycled at the tip. Can anyone help me?

You know the thing that looks like a train but i dont think is actually a train? Well what do i unscrew to fill it up with water?

And wot is the thing that looks like a train anyway??!

Pmsl. Please help x

according to this you just fill it with water. HTH
Teletubby AquaDraw - Tomy
oh and the train thing is noo noo the vaccum cleaner. :lol:

do i not need to unscrew something. How could i not know it was the famous noo noo x

mmmmm, my guess would be the black thing on the top of noo noo, haha that is such a silly name, mmmm anyway, try and see if the black thing will come off, if not keep trying anything that looks like it could unscrew. That's what I'd do.

Grafxgal is correst you just unscrew the top of noo noo, i have this for my little girl last year and she still loves it now, we also use a tin of water and she then paints her hand(with water) and then prints on the mat.
hope you get it working

i wouldnt say it unscrews as such, its unclicks open if you pull the black funnell from the front to the back, if that makes sense. my daughter loves this she just got the cinderella one this year from someone....and loves that too.
xx

Latest posts

Back