Tell me something surprising about yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondieBear

Reaction score
So i was thinking this might be fun...
Tell us something surprising about yourself.. It can be anything weird,wacky etc just some fun facts

I will start...

I have a serious phobia of sharks. I can not even look at a picture without freaking out. I have to get out of the pool when my friends start chanting the jaws do do do do.....

I have lived in ireland 26 years and have never tasted guinness

NEXT...

Err something that not everybody knows but people close to me do is that at the age of 20 I had a total left hip replacement so been when I go through metal detectors lol and I still managed to give birth to twins naturally and go on to gave another baby naturally after . Also 6 or so weeks after having my hip done I went back to work in London as Missed doing my Job to much

My dad could speak 4 languages and my boyfriend's French and I can only speak English:cry:

I have a secret addiction to Coca-cola:o

I have an obsession with having fresh breath I always carry mouthwash, eat far too many tictacs and always have gum on hand:eek:

I LOVE kickboxing (doing, not watching) and love doing karate! :) When I tell folks that, they just can't believe I enjoy those things! I guess I just don't look the type. :eek:

Fun thread :hug:

After a 30 year gap I married the boy who first kissed me :Love:

I used to be a professional dance teacher and have worked with Len Goodman

I am addicted to Diet Coke:o

I was featured in the BMJ (British Medical Journal, the magazine of doctors) as the youngest person ever in the UK to have their wisdom teeth removed.

I LOVE kickboxing (doing, not watching) and love doing karate! :) When I tell folks that, they just can't believe I enjoy those things! I guess I just don't look the type. :eek:

Oh. I love kickboxing but only allowed to watch and I love jujitsu too but again only allowed to watch but I do help hubby and my boys when they need to practice lol

I was an only child till i was 16 then my mam had miricle twins (boy and a girl) who are now 10 , after being told she couldnt have anymore children ....the story hit all the newspapers.

I have a hole in my head lol well kinda , i was delivered by forceps and my soft spot was damaged, i had to go for brain scans untill the age of to to make sure i wasnt brain damgd :rolleyes: luckly i was not:) so now i hav what i call a baldy patch but there is a dent at the top of my head but you cant see it , people dont believe me till i show them or get them to feel.

I have an obsession with Fake Tan lol............tho you may have already knew that hahaha

This is a great thread... love it!!

I can gleek (I'll let you google that one)... Kids love me for it :lol:

I travelled around America with my first boss(friend) we went to Martha's Vineyard ( the island used in original Jaws movie) and met some of the cast (they used islanders as actors) 20 years after the film was made!

I AM a Gleek! :)

Oh. I love kickboxing but only allowed to watch and I love jujitsu too but again only allowed to watch but I do help hubby and my boys when they need to practice lol

That's how I got started...because of my kids! :)

Didn't realise that was called gleeking haha I can do it too, sometimes by accident:o

I played darts for years, even have a couple of trophies!
I also played pool for the county a few times (no trophies, though i have got a trophy for snooker).
I also have a quiz trophy. I entered the Great Brain Quiz for years and won the running scoreboard a few times for the highest accumulative score.
Can you tell I used to spend a lot of time in the pub? Lol

I used to enter endurance horse riding comps and came 3rd with my Andalusian x Arab who was 16 years old beating all the 5 year old pure Arabs riding through the Adener forest in Belgium. It was our first comp.
I've driven a chalenger tank and used to be part of a ladies knife throwing club:lol:

I have a fear of knee's I hate the sight of them & get sick even at the thought of anyone touching them. (this does not help when waxing)
Too many ppl I no have knee problems, can't deal with it :)

When I was 15, i was fighting with my brother,ran out of the room,he was chasing me, i tried closing the door behind me,and didnt let go, he kicked the door on my fingers! OUCH!! I now have the corner of my middle finger on my left hand missing,
theres only my mum,dad,and brother that know,lol!

My fiance doesnt even know,and ive been with him for 11 years?

I often wonder what my sons reaction will be when he discovers it,lol!!

Kate x

Fun thread :hug:

After a 30 year gap I married the boy who first kissed me :Love:

Coke:o

This is so nice the 1st boy that kissed u :) sweet

Thats cool!!

I often do it, but by accident,and often at a time that i really dont want to.And me, being me, instead of ignoring it, I have to say "oops, i spat the, he,he"

Kate x

Latest posts

Back