Tell me where you are at?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you?

• Total voters

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Tell me where you fit in by answering this poll please?

Last edited:
what poll i can't see anything :D

I can't see a poll :(

Edit I can see it now :)

Last edited:
Done. CND training finishes 29th August, real life client experience training starts then :Scared: xx

Over 250 views an only 37 replies??? Is it so difficult to answer? :D

Can't see poll on the mobile app.

half way through my course :)

Tried using safari but can't see anything:( x

I passed my course at the end of February this year but started working mobile straight away at a very reduced rate as my family and most of my friends do not like enhancements I always informed any new clients I was still learning and not qualified at the time and required practice.

Since passing I have reduced my hours at my day job as my mobile work has done so well! I still have days when I question my ability and constantly criticise myself but it's healthy, I don't know it all far from it.

best decision I made training in acrylics, gel polish, Manicure, pedicure, nail wraps and tanning makes me wish I'd done it sooner but things happen for a reason.

Still have so much to learn and very much a newbie and know that education is key to excel but with with my 1-2-1 end of this month and plans of further advance education, I will get there of course I cannot forget to mention SG for all the wonderful advice from some remarkably talented and much respected individuals in the industry although i have to say I am close to hurting myself if I read another gel polish thread about who is best.
Good thread Gigi.

Mobile baby :) before that 4 years salon exp. and 2 yers study but to be fair you never stop learning!

had worked in a salon for almost 7 years but 6months ago went mobile, and loving it :)

I'm currently about 50/50 mobile and working from home. I'm hoping to be able to rent at some point in the next year

Worked in a salon for 6 months after qualifying then moved to Tenerife and worked self employed on a commission basis for two years and loved it...... But now back in UK and opened my salon 10 weeks ago very busy and fully booked most weeks now and getting a second staff for couple of days a week so couldn't be happier although I miss the sun! Xx

I voted salon home/otherwise but I also have some mobile appointments - spray tan/ pamper parties, etc.

Worked in a salon for 6 months after qualifying then moved to Tenerife and worked self employed on a commission basis for two years and loved it...... But now back in UK and opened my salon 10 weeks ago very busy and fully booked most weeks now and getting a second staff for couple of days a week so couldn't be happier although I miss the sun! Xx
I bet you do! :D. Congratulations on opening your own place! I wish you every success.

I am still training but have decided to do the cnd complete and I have just over half the money and hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to book my course x

Been trained and mobile (part time) almost 5 years but only left my office job last October after having my little girl. So have been fully mobile since January and I love it!! It fits round me and my family which has meant I didn't have to send my baby to nursery, although very tiring at the mo running round after a 17 month old all day then working from 4 and weekends! (do miss hubby a bit ;-) Taking the plunge with nursery soon so I can do more work because I simply love it :)

Latest posts

Back