Test your hair knowledge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i done hair dressing at college many moons ago!!...peroxide is a liquid so it can colour the hair very permant!!!! can also be VERY strong in smell!!!! waw i think i am behind on this!!!!

4 tests 1 is strand test for colour ....making sure new colour will not change hair colour to bright pink....or another colour also making sure new colour will not make the hair fall out.

blunt/one length
Graduated
Layered/natural inversion/square layers
Long layered

lovin this thread great for us trainees!

What are the four tests you should do on hair if you are unsure about it for a particular service and why would you do it?......x3 is a test x1 is during a particular service

porosity?
elasticity?
strand?
incompatablilty?

yes or no?? lol

what happens to the peroxide if the top is left off the bottle for a while??????????

Loses its strength , decomposes ?:hug:

Howdy , what is the normal ph for hair ?

Loses its strength , decomposes ?:hug:

yes!!! if the top is left off for a period of time it will break down to water and oxygen this will dilute the strength and make it unreliable!!
so girls , keep your tops on!!!

what does a clarifying shampoo do??

bump
is no one playing anymore??
im missing out on learning as im on half term lol

id say yes joanne!!!
but we not fully qualified yet!!!
but i think we are right!!
can we have some help please hair messers??

id say yes joanne!!!
but we not fully qualified yet!!!
but i think we are right!!
can we have some help please hair messers??

blind leading the blind eh luv pmsl..............:lol::lol:

lol
yep jo, ive been telling ppl ,, go on let me do your hair, im fully qualified level 7 !!! lmao

its soo much to learn, and im not learning fast enough!!!
i think we done ok so far though ?? dont you??

lol
yep jo, ive been telling ppl ,, go on let me do your hair, im fully qualified level 7 !!! lmao

its soo much to learn, and im not learning fast enough!!!
i think we done ok so far though ?? dont you??

i think we are doing ok chick....my mosh boy ashley(only one in my house with long hair to practise on)....loves his mums.....new course...........not.:lol:

has he had the long graduation yet????
lol

I'll throw out a couple that my students recently had-
The foundation of every hair cut is it's___________
Ammonium Thioglycolate cannot be used with which other common salon chemical, glyceralmonothyioglycolate or sodium hydroxide?
Length arrangement in a hair sculpture allows you to determine what?

I'll check back tomorrow to see if these have been answered and you all can play stump the instructor!!!

ill say what ever jo says!!
go on jo answer!!!

Latest posts

Back