tester products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi just going by another thread.

How many of you have tester products for your clients to play with?

If so, which ones? and from where?

And do you let them take them home?

any ideas? thanks

Hi,

any ideas ????

thanks

to be honest hun it would cost a fortune if you let clietns take home the testers , and i do think that some would take the pee ;)
i only use the range i use and thats it , if they want to try something then i am happy to oblige but i will order it for them to buy after , i couldnt afford to carry a load of testers of tons of products ,
hth x

What some companies do provide is sample sachets of some of their products if that is what you mean.

I am Germaine de Capuccini skin care range stockist and they provide them for some of their range.

we have dermalogica testers for hair, face & skin, if they want a sample of something then we give them a dermalogica sample to take home, but not the testers or we'd never get them back!

Hi, it was from another thread that I read, sorry cant remember who posted it. They just said that they let their clients have a play with some testers during/after treatments and wandered who else did this.

Hi, it was from another thread that I read, sorry cant remember who posted it. They just said that they let their clients have a play with some testers during/after treatments and wandered who else did this.
I let clients play with testers....but i never let clients take them home:eek:

Tester are a tool for retail.The only home testers go to are MINE....LOL:D

Latest posts

Back