TGB BIAB seperating in the bottle?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karmour84

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
i was wondering if any one else was having this problem? It seems that my biab by TGB are seperating in the bottle šŸ˜¬
Its like the pigment is completely seperating from the gel base, and its unusable.
gone is the silky smooth formula that glides on like polieh, and in its place is a clumpy mess.
Has any one else had this issue?? Any ideas on how to fix or avoid it?
They are all under 8 months old, and are kept in a temp regulated studio.
Im at a loss.
Im slowly moving over to another brand, but id love to not waste all these biab that ive spent so much on!!

Welcome to the forum.

I don't use TGB so I can't comment on your issue sorry. However, I do use Cuccio and all colours need mixing with a stirring tool before application. I keep them in a cool drawer out of any direct sunlight to ensure they stay in useable condition. Mine have a decent opened shelf life of 36 months so check yours just in case its 6 months or something.
Could you message the company for advice if nothing is forthcoming from your post?

Welcome to the forum.

I don't use TGB so I can't comment on your issue sorry. However, I do use Cuccio and all colours need mixing with a stirring tool before application. I keep them in a cool drawer out of any direct sunlight to ensure they stay in useable condition. Mine have a decent opened shelf life of 36 months so check yours just in case its 6 months or something.
Could you message the company for advice if nothing is forthcoming from your post?
They have a 24M shelf life, bit I will try moving at least the newest one into a draw and see if it helps. Ive been using a clean wooden cuticle pusher eaxh time to try and stir and combine them, but the consistency has almost changed to that of a clumpy pva glue! The company unfortunately is not great to deal with here, and im almost at the point where im just going to turf them all and swap brands completely šŸ˜Ŗ

Attachments

• 20221112_085715.jpg
    20221112_085715.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Before you turf them out, use your cuticle pusher as a paddle to really mix the products. An orange wood stick would not be enough for my Cuccio colours that have stood for a while. See if you can get them back to the right consistency.

Customer service is vital, but sadly some companies aren't really bothered in looking after you once you have parted with considerable sums of money.
Better luck next time.

Before you turf them out, use your cuticle pusher as a paddle to really mix the products. An orange wood stick would not be enough for my Cuccio colours that have stood for a while. See if you can get them back to the right consistency.

Customer service is vital, but sadly some companies aren't really bothered in looking after you once you have parted with considerable sums of money.
Better luck next time.
I might even decant them and go in for a really good mix.
thank you for the advice. Its such a shame to think of losing all these once beautiful colours!

Latest posts

Back