TGB Inc BIAB help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleanor55

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Im new to using The Gel bottle inc, Could anyone tell me what BIAB is? And How to use it, Can it be used like a gel polish? Can it be soaked off?
Im wanting a stronger gel for clients with weaker nails would it be better to use the rubber base/top coat Or BIAB?

Thankyou much appreciated! xx

BIAB is Builder in a Bottle. It is a self-levelling gel used either as an extra strong base coat or for overlays on top of natural nails and can also be used over medium length tips or to create medium length sculpts. It is soakable but since it rarely lifts it is easy to infill. It comes in various nude shades which can be used as they are, or with gel polish on top. There is a clear BIAB which is the only BIAB that requires a base coat underneath. I don't think it's quite as strong as the coloured BIABs, but it's good for encapsulating. There are plenty of BIAB application videos on YouTube which would be worth looking at.

You didn't mention what your qualified in but If you are only qualified in gel polish application I'm not sure if you can buy BIAB though. You'd need to check with them, it seemed to be a bit of a grey area at one point but I haven't heard much about it for a while.
Rubber Base coat is also good for weaker nails.

BIAB is Builder in a Bottle. It is a self-levelling gel used either as an extra strong base coat or for overlays on top of natural nails and can also be used over medium length tips or to create medium length sculpts. It is soakable but since it rarely lifts it is easy to infill. It comes in various nude shades which can be used as they are, or with gel polish on top. There is a clear BIAB which is the only BIAB that requires a base coat underneath. I don't think it's quite as strong as the coloured BIABs, but it's good for encapsulating. There are plenty of BIAB application videos on YouTube which would be worth looking at.

You didn't mention what your qualified in but If you are only qualified in gel polish application I'm not sure if you can buy BIAB though. You'd need to check with them, it seemed to be a bit of a grey area at one point but I haven't heard much about it for a while.
Rubber Base coat is also good for weaker nails.

Hi, ThankYou for replying! thats great thankyou so much! Im qualified in gel polish and acrylic nails!
One more quick question To infill would I file down the gel polish colour on top of the BIAB then infill and apply another colour? Or can you only infill if its not got colour on top.
Sorry im very new to all this!
Thank You x

Hi, ThankYou for replying! thats great thankyou so much! Im qualified in gel polish and acrylic nails!
One more quick question To infill would I file down the gel polish colour on top of the BIAB then infill and apply another colour? Or can you only infill if its not got colour on top.
Sorry im very new to all this!
Thank You x

Yes, you can just file off gel colour and I fill the biab.
I really love this product, I’ve infilled about 4 times now and it’s still on nice and strong, fresh and clean.
I’ve had two different gel
Colours on and there’s no staining. I always wear it plain for a few days because the builder gel colour is so nice! These are my nails, I did them about two days ago.
Builder gel number 018. Rose gold for the stripes

144acd0c27af7afdd7e6a76259e7113d.jpg

I sculpted them quite long to start with but I cannot bear my nails longer than this! So I keep them short. But this keeps them so strong!

You can infil over and over again, as long as you de-bulk and re-balance where necessary. I use an efile but that's to save my shoulder more than anything because it's easily done with a hand file as well.

Great thankyou so much for your help! Your nails are gorgeous! x

Latest posts

Back