Thai food

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

Some ladys b4 speak to me how to cook Thai food and yesterday i watch television from London and they speak now it is fashion in London for a man to impress his friends by cooking a good Tom Yum Gung then to show them his new sport car :) .

Now you have rescipe so take your man in the kitchen to impress his wife or gf and cook for you :lol: .

Here are some Thai food rescipe in Thailand tourist take home to do cooking thai food.

Mui from Thailand

3 cups of chicken stock ,3 kaffir lime leaves ,2 stalks of lemon grass,cut side way ,300 g prawn shelled and devieined .2 inch galanga ,peeled and sliced 5 small green or red chilles ,10 grm corainder leaves and stems ,sliced 100 g straw mushroom ,halved.

Seasoning 3 tbsp fish sauce .4 tbsp lemon juice bring the stock to the boil, add the lemongrass ,kaffir lime leaves and galanga ,then add the prawns and mushroom simmer until the prawns are cooked add the seasonings and chilles .garnish with sliced corainger .

The soup should be spicy and sour and a litt salty .

Mui from Thailand

2 tbsp vegtable oil ,2 tbsp green curry paste ,300 g chicken breast sliced ,10 small white aubergines quatered,1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk ,1/2 cup water ,3 kaffer lime leaves shredded ,3 green or red chilles cut lenthwise ,15 g sweet basil leaves .

Seasoning .2 tablespoons fish sauce or to taste 1&1/2 tablespoons sugar .

Heat the vegtable oil ,add the green curry paste and stir until fragrant ,then add 1/2 cup coconut milk add chicken and cook until chicken is done ,add the rest of the coconut milk and bring to the boil then add the aubergines and kaffir lime leaves ,add water and the seasonings boil for 2 mins add sweet basil leaves & chilles and remove from heat .

Mui from Thailand

My mouth is watering .... I adore Thai cooking. Thanks Mui .... you're a love!!

300 g small rice noodles ,soaked in warm water to soften ,200 g bean sprouts ,1 stalk spring onion ,cut into i inch pieces ,3 tbsp dried shrimp deep fried ,2 tbsp chopped sweet pickled radish ,1/2 cup vegtable oil ,200 g fresh prawns shelled and deviened ,3 eggs ,50 g ground roasted peanuts ,1 cake hard bean curd cut into 1/4 cubes .

Seasoning 5 tbsp lime tamarind juice ,5 tbsp sugar ,1 tbsp black soya sauce 1 tbsp chille powder .heat the oil in a pan untill very hot then add bean curd stir fry for 1 minute add fresh prawns stir fry untill cooked add the noodles and stir fry lightly untill the noodles are tendered add the seasonings bean sprouts & sping onions mix throughly and set aside in the pan .Break in the eggs and stir fry for a minute then mix together with the noodles ,add the dried shrimps and peanuts stir well and serve hot .

Mui from Thailand

Thanks Mui,

Both huddy and I love Thai food. Have a cook book with some great rescipes but no sports car.
Know you've gone and made me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mui,

I love Thai food too so I'll be adding a few extra ingredients to my shopping list this week.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

aw mui, you absolute star !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back