Thai Manicure & Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our college is booking this for us, an enrichment course, some time in June and I can't wait, I think we get a free dumpling, and can buy a kit (don't quote me tho) The day course is only £35. Has anyone done this at their college? x

Hun have you seen the Cuccio range yet? Sorry it is nothing to do with what you are asking but I had a sample of the hand cream and omg it's totally amazing!! And prices are really good and looks soooo professional. If you want to check it out :
The Professional choice
xxx

hi, i did the training and really enjoyed it.

i dont use the range much now for manis and pedis, as the course shows you its more of a ritual that goes from toes to head with alot of massage. So i tend to charge it as a full package and call it a thai spa ritual. I also use the range as just a back massage incorporating the dumpling and the oils and cream but starting off with a back scrub and this sells very well.

The way i was taught the full thing is actually done seated so not to every ones taste but pregnant ladies like it.

hope this helps:hug:

Hi, I use the Thai Products. They are great! They smell so nice and like another poster said, the smell does linger on the hands which is great. With regards to using the soak... I brought two wooden round bowls, which I use one for the hand soak and one for the hand scrub. On the hand soak, I add fairly warm water, and rose petals. It just makes it a bit nicer. One of my regular ladies always had heated mitts or paraffin wax treatments, but since she decided to have a Thai Manicure, she wont go back! I really like the idea of the marbles in the bottom, or perhaps some stones would be good as well. I definately recommend these products, as like you, I never was a fan od Salon System. But Thai is the only products I buy from them x

I use the thia range and I have done the training with it too. It is fantastic!! I use Salon Systems for all my manicures and use the Thai for the luxury manicures charging around £18. Hope this helps. xx

I also use the Thia Mani and Pedi range and I love it..smells are gorgeous.
I have had a lot of moans from clients...all pleasurable tho..I might add :lol: x

I use the sensous scrub its really nice and lasts ages also used the sublime massage cream, foot cream and foot soak but got bored of the smell as they all seem to smell the same!

I tend to put pebbels in the bottom of the bowls both for mani and pedi - clients seem to love playing with them while relaxing.

I have never used the thai range from salon systems but have quite often lokked at it.

Latest posts

Back