Thai Manicure & Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Ive been recently looking at Thai manicure & Pedicure products by Salon system ive heard there nice from one person but no one else seems to have heard about them.Im tempted to try it but Salon System is not one of my favourites at all.Maybe there thai products might make me change my mind...

Has any tryed it or offered this in their salon?

no I haven;t tried the products but have been tempted too as they look so nice.

The products smell gorgeous, work well and are reasonably priced. I like them.
They went well during the summer after I made a window display to entice customers. I bought a buddah from TK Maxx, a fake orchid and a few pebbles........... It worked !

i use them and they smell gorgeous. also as you are working the product in
it gives off warmth, i have been really happy with the thai range. hth

i always use creative spa pedi , but bought the scrub one time coz didint have time to get to creative and its really lovely , it smells gorgeous and seems to do the job :green:

Hi, can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong using step 1, "the soak". I use this with a bowl of water. But it doesnt seem very glam. Did think about applying it directly to the hand and massaging it in, instead of just soaking the hand inside the bowl, then remove.

Has anyone got any tips, to make it better.

cheers

p.s the smells do linger on your hands.

i've recently started using the soak and the massage lotion, clients love them, but i know what you mean about it not being glam, could do with fizzing a bit or something a bit more exciting, sounds funny but i was thinking to pop a couple of marbles in the bottom, gives client something to play with whilst they have their hand in x

what about a bit of bath bomb to add to it? I make my own in heart shape ice-cube trays, perfect for a hand or foot soak.

do you use the herbal bundles in your mani and pedis?

If so, are they cost effective,
do they actually enhance the treatment,
and how do you use them?

I've just ordered postcards for March special offers and have put hand treat and feet treat on them.

How many hand treatments and foot treatments would you get out of the range?
Not sure whether to buy the full range for both hand and feet or whether to get the mani products and use them for the feet aswell. Would that be acceptable?

i get approx 20 pedicures from thai ped range

thanks Jackie, thats good to know.

i use the salon system range for my manicures

i have tested the thai range and i think its fab (great smell and good value)

i will invest in a kit real soon

Hi there,
My business partner and I have just signed up for a Salon system Thai man and ped day training. I'm assuming we will get the kit with the training, also presumming they will advise us how much to charge. However I was just wondering if anybody else out there had done the training and if so how they got on and how easy it is?
Hope somebody can satisfy a curious mind

Ju
xx:green:

I love the pedi range it smells lovely im using the manicure massage cream but i find it abit.... how can i explain.. abit soapy if you use too much you only need a very small amount. im not keen on the varnishes though.

Hi there,
My business partner and I have just signed up for a Salon system Thai man and ped day training. I'm assuming we will get the kit with the training, also presumming they will advise us how much to charge. However I was just wondering if anybody else out there had done the training and if so how they got on and how easy it is?
Hope somebody can satisfy a curious mind

Ju
xx:green:

As far as i am aware you dont get the kit with the training...you might want to double check this rather than assume you do.

theirs bits that I like and bits that I don't like!

I really don't like the pedi mask, yuck! the mani scrub is too wishy-washy too.

Like the massage creams. the soaks are nothing special, think i would rather put some essential oils in the water.

would I buy the full range again? NO!

hi
if you paid around £110+vat for the course then the kit is not included sorry. But on the course they will give you and idea of how much to charge . Also it is a very popular range we do sell a lot .we have a course booked for the 12th of may if any ony is interested

Thank you all for your replies. We did think we may have to buy the kits, hey ho, never mind. I suppose, as long as it smells ok tho, then the clients will probably go mad for something that they think is a little different. we plan on doing a holiday type display in the window to attract attention (flip flops, sunglasses etc), so fingers crossed. At least if it draws a bit more attention then once they're in they may have other treatments too.
Thanks again xxx

Latest posts

Back