Thalgo skincare worth it for anti aging?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm still on the hunt for a results driven secondary facial line. I currently use eve Taylor and although I love the line its not delivering the "instant effect" for my more mature ladies. They (and I) would like to see a glowing, lifted skin from the first facial. I have come across Thalgo through a local rep and she's coming out to preform a facial this week so I can see the products.

I have read mixed reviews on here about thalgo. Some say its great, others not so much. I'm looking at the silicium super lift facial and the ultimate time solution facial. Both offer the instant lift, smoother skin etc. Does anyone have experience with these lines or the thalgo line in general? I'm Canada so there's no opening order, minimum orders etc.

My second choice would have been swissdermal but, unfortunately, the company for north america has never gotten back to me so that's out :/

I have used Thalgo in my salon for 8 years and like the brand very much. The Silicium facial is very good as is the Collagen facial, not just for first wrinkles but also for 'pre party' as it plumps the skin nicely. The Skin Perfection is also a good facial. I think compared to ET you will be impressed.

Latest posts

Back