Thank you Axiom and yorkshire girls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
A really big thank you to Andy and all the girls who came to the waxing work shop in Yorkshire,
you are all very sly indeed
i was in the salon this morning and a lady walked in and said "are you Louise?"
so i said "yes love i am", thinking she was a new client, then she said "can you sign this for me, i have some flowers and chocolates for you",
i looked at her stupid and said "are you sure they are for me"
she said "yes" so me very confused signed for them
at this point i was in tears, i have never had flowers and chocolates delivered to me,
you can imagine my surprise when i opened the card to read through my tears that they were from Andy and all the geeks that had come to the waxing work shop.
Thank you to all of you, they are just beautiful and the colours match the salon perfectly,
i do appreciate them but honestly it was not necessary, you were all very welcome to the use of the salon :hug: X :hug: X :hug: X :hug: X:hug: X :hug: X:hug: X :hug: X :hug: X :hug: X

I have taken photos but can never manage to insert them into a post, so if you would like to see them pm me with your email and i will forward them to you and maybe you would be kind enough to put them on the site for me :hug:

Aw that's lovely.....I bet it made your day.....Geeks are fab!

Louise you are very welcome and I'm glad you like the flowers (never let it be said that men don't have an eye for colour co-ordination, lol :lol:).

We all clubbed together and wanted to say thank you for letting us take over your salon, the day wouldn't have been possible without your generosity. Enjoy the choccies, you deserve them! :hug:

Andy x

lol we knew andy would choose well hun , thanks again for letting us use the salon :hug:

lovely gifts for a lovely person:hug:

amb x

thats lovely louise xx sounds like you all had a fab time xx

lovely gifts for a lovely person:hug:

amb x

Couldn't have put it better Amber. thanks again Louise, you are really lovely and I felt at home straight away.

Awwwww! Bless them all and their little cotton socks!! Feel all warm and lovely inside. I've read several of the Yorkshire Workshop threads and am looking forward to going along to one myself one day!

Sorry to gatecrash the end of Louise's thread, but I just wanted to send a big public thanks to Amber (Minkus).

I got a mystery parcel this morning and have only just gotten round to opening it (much the to excitement of the barbers, who are like kids when it comes to mystery parcels!). Inside was a luverly big bottle of Gordon's gin, which is my top tipple, and a fab card, which shall go on my noticeboard. Plus lots of bubblewrap, which is also great as I shall now be popping all afternoon and driving people mad with it!! :D

Thank you so much, Amb, you're a real sweetheart and didn't have to get me anything at all, it was worth the trip just to meet you all, but thank you all the same (I'm certainly not complaining! :wink2:). Join me for a tot if you ever find yourself in this part of the world!

Geeks are great! :hug:

Andy xxx

well mr have emailed you for your addy and you still aint sent me it !! hurry up or it will be 2008 by the time you get my gift :lol:

well mr have emailed you for your addy and you still aint sent me it !! hurry up or it will be 2008 by the time you get my gift :lol:

Sorry hun I didn't get your email :o And you don't have to get me anything anyway! :hug: xx

Sorry to gatecrash the end of Louise's thread, but I just wanted to send a big public thanks to Amber (Minkus).

I got a mystery parcel this morning and have only just gotten round to opening it (much the to excitement of the barbers, who are like kids when it comes to mystery parcels!). Inside was a luverly big bottle of Gordon's gin, which is my top tipple, and a fab card, which shall go on my noticeboard. Plus lots of bubblewrap, which is also great as I shall now be popping all afternoon and driving people mad with it!! :D

Thank you so much, Amb, you're a real sweetheart and didn't have to get me anything at all, it was worth the trip just to meet you all, but thank you all the same (I'm certainly not complaining! :wink2:). Join me for a tot if you ever find yourself in this part of the world!

Geeks are great! :hug:

Andy xxx

wow that was quick !! glad you got it hunnypie:hug: enjoy!
& dont drink it all at once!

I was going to address it to the ball barber of basingstoke but thought better of it lmao :green:

Latest posts

Back