Thank you, Carl!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
This is just a thread to extend my gratitude to Verve (Extensionize on SG) for all his help with our new designs.

He's worked mega hard with an incredibly awkward customer (moi) to make us logos, business cards, flyers, leaflets, posters, Facebook covers... All with a smile! I'd be about ready to throttle me by now ;)

If you haven't seen any of his work yet then I urge you to check his designs out and see for yourself - Verve Designs on Facebook or www.verveprint.co.uk!

He has a great reputation and it's clear why! We can't thank you enough :)

Xxx

He created my logo and it's fantastic!! Xxx

I agree Carl is truly the best! Such a patient person with a can do attitude, will always use his services whenever I need print designs and I continue to pass on his details to all my entrepreneurial friends!

Ditto :)
Did me a Fab logo & I don't actually think he sleeps!!!

CeeCee x

Thankssssssssssssssssssssss xxxxxxxxx

I love my Logo he did for me, he's doing my leaflet and business card designs aswell and i can't wait to see them.

This is just a thread to extend my gratitude to Verve (Extensionize on SG) for all his help with our new designs.

He's worked mega hard with an incredibly awkward customer (moi) to make us logos, business cards, flyers, leaflets, posters, Facebook covers... All with a smile! I'd be about ready to throttle me by now ;)

If you haven't seen any of his work yet then I urge you to check his designs out and see for yourself - Verve Designs on Facebook or www.verveprint.co.uk!

Xxx

You going to show us your new designs?
He done my friends recently and she was over the moon.

I plan on using him for my designs, funds are a bit low at the moment so sadly I have to wait :(

Xxx

All I can say is ditto!

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

TPB I'm sure you can afford Carl even if your funds are low.

He REALLY is cheap for the fab service he offers. If you have not already checked out his prices go & do it now as you will be VERY pleasantly surprised I assure you.

I love my logo design that Carl did and I also love the design he did for my other half's new shop that is opening in 2 weeks time.

My logo:

My other half's logo:

Such a legend! And put up with me the most awkward customer. Thanks Carl I love my logo and so much great feedback!!! Xx

I will definitely upload pictures of his work once I have the final copies sent through :)

Xxx

My logo my design (before) and his (after) lol. Mine was dreadful!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381828976.931725.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381828989.994889.jpg

Xx

I love my logo too! I love it much so much it's plastered all over my car ;-) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381843376.735253.jpg

TPB I'm sure you can afford Carl even if your funds are low.

He REALLY is cheap for the fab service he offers. If you have not already checked out his prices go & do it now as you will be VERY pleasantly surprised I assure you.

I love my logo design that Carl did and I also love the design he did for my other half's new shop that is opening in 2 weeks time.

My logo:

My other half's logo:

He is cheap but I'm struggling to put £20 petrol in my car each week, really can't go spending £50 just yet :( I am struggling & getting a second job is proving difficult again! Even factory work agency are hard work!

He is fab. I had my price list, logo and business cards designed by carl. Fast, efficient and friendly service.

Cant upload pics with my s4

Laura x

I can only agree with the rest of the posters here, he is fab! He did my logo and I will shortly be placing an order for cards and flyers. Very happy!

Here's mine ...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381852640.485785.jpg

CeeCee x

That looks fab, CeeCee!

Latest posts

Back