Thank you Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephine

Reaction score
:D Hello
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the creative education deptarment.
I was due to do Real Rebalancing on Monday at London but due to 5 yes 5 models letting me down and major family problems I was unable to attend. :sad: I stressed all night about losing out on education and money. :cry: But thankfully after telephoning creative and explaining the situation they were able to transfer me to the next date. :D

Thank you so much
Josephine

Hi Josephine

Glad you got it sorted out and they've moved you to a different day - if you get stuck for a model again let me know - I go up to Acton quite regularly for stock etc. and if I'm free I'm happy to combine both things and be your model for you if you want :o

Or post a message on here, you never know, one of the Geeks may be able to come to the rescue there's loads of us all scattered around we might be able to find someone for you :D

Good luck

Tina

:lol: Thank you Tina for your reply. I may take you up on the offer. lol :green: I have also been told that my NVQ folder is ok and now I am just awaiting a date. :rolleyes: With all my family problems lately its nice to know that there is goodness in the world. :lol:
What do you think of designer nails updated site? :green: I think its great!
Josephine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back