Thank you for your patience and loyalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the positive response :green:

I hope that everything works out for Mr and Mrs Geek (as well as everyone else) who need a hug and support right now :hug::hug:

I'll go along with that, hope Sam and Samantha are keeping up with this and know how worried we are about them:hug:

thank you, thank you, thank you!! very positive news.

Cant wait to get my spending fix!!!! :lol:

to fellow geeks ........ happy spending!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing this exiting news with us.....
A huge thanks from the Geeky Family, specially here in the UK, to the The entire CND Family, Vista, Ca.

Hi everyone,

What a great thread from CND!!

Just to let you all know we are all still hard at work here in CNA Ireland office. We are trying to fulfill all orders as a large amount of stock arrived today.

For those of you who have orders with us, your stock is ready to go and will sent tomorrow :)

Wishing you all a good evening

Creatively,

The Team at CNA Ireland

Phone: 00353 14599199
00353 14599195
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for letting us know, and im sure you have all been working hard to resolve this awfull situation, but i for one am very dissapointed that all us LOYAL Creative techs were left in the lurch, not knowing what the heck was happening, and worried where our next bottle of monomer was coming from :irked::irked::irked: ! Also i think it pretty unprofessional to make this announcement on this web site - not ALL creative technicians use this site, how are they going to be kept 'in the know?'

I know im probably gonna get some bad rep points or something for airing my opinion but i am absolutely sure,in fact i KNOW im not the only one who feels this way.

This is fantastic news it was a scary time thinking we might have lost CND in the UK :eek:
Thanks for the post and updating some terrified geeks it all sounds very exciting:hug:

Many thanks to CND for giving the information we were waiting for. It's good to be part of a global family like CND.

However I still think a short term supply issue is nothing compared to what the Sweets are going through now. We have experienced a short break in supply which yes, has inconvenienced some of us. However I think most of us have come out of this with our feathers ruffled (so to speak) but with our businesses intact. We need to spare a thought for those who have lost everything they have worked so hard for over the last years.:hug:

Whilst more imformation earlier on would have undoubtably been helpful, sometimes there is so much going on behind the scene's it is impossible to release said information, and I'm hopeful that CND will be contacting everyone on Hyperion's books as CND technicians to let them know of the changes.
Let's try to keep these threads positive, there's been enough negativity around recently.:hug:

Thanks for letting us know, and im sure you have all been working hard to resolve this awfull situation, but i for one am very dissapointed that all us LOYAL Creative techs were left in the lurch, not knowing what the heck was happening, and worried where our next bottle of monomer was coming from :irked::irked::irked: ! Also i think it pretty unprofessional to make this announcement on this web site - not ALL creative technicians use this site, how are they going to be kept 'in the know?'

I know im probably gonna get some bad rep points or something for airing my opinion but i am absolutely sure,in fact i KNOW im not the only one who feels this way.

Well, sorry that life isn't perfect - in an ideal world we would all have been informed at the time, and don't you think it would have been done if it could have been? Have you ever been part of a company that goes under? It all happens pretty quickly in the end...... And do you have any idea of the time and costs involved in a mass mailing?

Also, geeks on this site have been crying out for information for nearly a month now..... We get some and your still not happy :rolleyes:. I'm sure a communication to all UK Creative Techs will follow, but for now this will do me at least. This is a forum I am always glad to belong to, and posts like this one just reinforce that. I think this is a very professional post - it informs and apologises.

Employees of Hyperion will be glad of some good news as well I'm sure.

I agree Vetty...maybe those with concerns can put them in writing to CND.

Thanks for the info CND Geek...and best of luck with everything.

Good news is ALWAYS welcome ... thank you CND.

sounds like great ++ news, thanks for the up date

This is good news yes, does this mean my salisbury academy will be re opening?
I am very happy we have at last heard some news although i do agree a little, i was ment to be taknig masters on september the 4th in salisbury but have heard ne word?

You can thank the legal processes surrounding it's closure for the lack of information direct to customers. Personally I was delighted to see CND take the initiative to publicly post this message as there simply isn't an option to notify customers any other way apart from ads in magazines. Ads wouldn't appear for another month and subscription numbers of nail professionals of all UK magazines combined together do not equate to the number of daily visitors to this site.

Thanks for understanding and thanks to everyone for your support :)

Maybe it would be an idea to have something on the main Creative Website www.creativenaildesign.com because if I was in UK and couldnt get stock that is the first place I would check :idea:

At least now we know that a solution is on its way which is a positive move and we can loook forward to getting back to some order it cannt come soon enough for me but patiences isnt one of my stronge points thanks for the thread as any info is better than none

This is the sort of negativity that really gets me down - I for one was really pleased that the Sweets and CND posted as much as they could about the current situation.

Furthermore, if I hadn't been part of this site and all of a sudden found out that the OSNS were shut, then I would have made sure I looked everywhere to find out the info I required.

If this wasn't forthcoming, I would have looked at it as an opportunity to try another brand - not because I am disloyal to CND but because you (I) have to keep working and all the moaning in the world will not make the situation any better!

Luckily, for me I have plenty of the stock I use the most of. My heart goes out to those that had placed their stock orders immediately prior to the problem and then found there would be a delay - but you know what? look at all the fab geeks who added to Scattyfox's "stock needed thread"! This is the sort of positivity and working togetherness that makes this site so special :hug:

Also, I have to say that my heart goes out to each and everyone who was involved in the Hyperion group - from the cleaners and educators, up to the directors etc - Why ? because they don't have a quick fix solution to their work problems (such as trying out a "try me kit" ) only stress and worry - so IMHO I think some of the comments in your post are uncalled for - sorry but it is my opinion!

Well, sorry that life isn't perfect - in an ideal world we would all have been informed at the time, and don't you think it would have been done if it could have been? Have you ever been part of a company that goes under? It all happens pretty quickly in the end...... And do you have any idea of the time and costs involved in a mass mailing?

Also, geeks on this site have been crying out for information for nearly a month now..... We get some and your still not happy :rolleyes:. I'm sure a communication to all UK Creative Techs will follow, but for now this will do me at least. This is a forum I am always glad to belong to, and posts like this one just reinforce that. I think this is a very professional post - it informs and apologises.

Employees of Hyperion will be glad of some good news as well I'm sure.

Vetty - I agree 100% with what you say - I have seen a close relative suffer in this way and it not only impacts on the direct families, but their extended ones as well!

You can thank the legal processes surrounding it's closure for the lack of information direct to customers. Personally I was delighted to see CND take the initiative to publicly post this message as there simply isn't an option to notify customers any other way apart from ads in magazines. Ads wouldn't appear for another month and subscription numbers of nail professionals of all UK magazines combined together do not equate to the number of daily visitors to this site.

Thanks for understanding and thanks to everyone for your support :)
I know that you and everybody concerned are doing as much as you possibly can and I really appreciate that - I also agree I think it is great that CND took the initiative to post and another huge thank you to them.

To hopefully end on a positive note, I would like to say that I am sure that the storm must be nearly over concerning the stock issues (see some of the above posts). However, I would like to also say that I hope everything resolves sooner rather than later for everybody involved in The Hyperion Group :hug:

My thoughts echo snugglepuss in everyway. I'm not Creative trained or working at the minute so the struggles haven't affected me but I have, like may, felt enormous concern and worry for Sam, Samantha and everyone else involved. This must be a trying time for Geeg also. These people have gone to great lengths to give us advice and help with our nail related issues, Sam and Samantha bring us this amazing place to meet and talk over anything we have in our lives from nails to personal issues. With out it surely this situation would have been much more difficult.

Your struggles must have been dire with lack of stock and your bussiness worries immense but there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. I hope there is for Sam, Samantha and every one else involved too now :hug::hug::hug:

Please dont get me wrong, i fully understand how difficult it has been for everyone at CND and all the OSNS's and i am releived to hear the good news that hopefully soon it will be resolved. All i am saying is it would have been nice to have had just a little bit of reassurance from somebody ! I think Candie hit the nail on the head.

Maybe it would be an idea to have something on the main Creative Website www.creativenaildesign.com because if I was in UK and couldnt get stock that is the first place I would check :idea:

Thanks for the update :lol:

Good to hear you have sorted things out.
Good luck for the future and I think you all desreve a BIG HUG for keeping things together.

Can't wait to spend my money on the new things bright and beautifull.

Love and hugs
Debbie

Latest posts

Back