Thank you for your patience and loyalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the up date . I for one frequently browse threads just to keep up dated, it's easy to see from some of the negative moaners that they have never anything similar happen to thier businesses. As a current bankrupt who lost everything (literally) that I and my Husband had worked extremly hard for over 5 years for, my thoughts are with the Sweets, all others and particularily Jackie Jefford and her team. I know how the legalities go and how quickly businesses go under ( so fast you don't have time to think).
I'm still doing nails with what stock I have but will need to contact osns soon. I believe Salisbury have now gone independant however as I said before I lost everything even their phone number so if anyone can help with this I'd be grateful.
:hug::hug:

Treacle

Help!! what do us "nearly" techs do? I had got as far as day 4 of the 5 day foundation course when creative went into liquidation.:cry: They rang me and said they had to postpone my day 5 due to circumstances beyond their control (which I since found out is that they are in liquidation) and that they would re arrange my training, but since then I havent heard a thing and have tried to contact them to no avail. I have already got plans in place to leave my job at the end of the year and have made an agreement to rent a table at a salon and everything, but I havent got a certificate. will creative pick up where they left of with training, or have I lost my money?

Thanks for taking the time & trouble to come on her and let us all know!
Pleased it's going to get sorted sometime soon.

Help!! what do us "nearly" techs do? I had got as far as day 4 of the 5 day foundation course when creative went into liquidation.:cry: They rang me and said they had to postpone my day 5 due to circumstances beyond their control (which I since found out is that they are in liquidation) and that they would re arrange my training, but since then I havent heard a thing and have tried to contact them to no avail. I have already got plans in place to leave my job at the end of the year and have made an agreement to rent a table at a salon and everything, but I havent got a certificate. will creative pick up where they left of with training, or have I lost my money?

Hi and welcome.

Take a mo to look around the site.

Creative are not in liquidation,the problems lie with Hyperion who "were" the U.K distributer for Creative Nail Design (CND)

Have faith,CND have an outstanding reputation,and this isn't acheived by letting people down :wink2:

Hi, thanks for the reassurance. I had looked at the site, but I had based my info on a phone conversation I have just had with a creative nail rep in Edinburgh who has told me that they have gone into liquidation, using that exact phrase. I'm glad to be reassured thats not the case, and fingers crossed I can complete my training and get cracking as a nail tech as planned.

Thanks very much for letting us know what is happening.

Hi, thanks for the reassurance. I had looked at the site, but I had based my info on a phone conversation I have just had with a creative nail rep in Edinburgh who has told me that they have gone into liquidation, using that exact phrase. I'm glad to be reassured thats not the case, and fingers crossed I can complete my training and get cracking as a nail tech as planned.

I am not sure who you have spoken to as I know there is no 'Creative Rep' in the Edinburgh area.
I am only replying to this as I am the CND Education Ambassador who has taught all the Creative courses in Edinburgh for the last 3 years and I did not want my fellow geeks to think I had given you this misinformation.

The Hyperion Group who were the UK distributors have indeed gone into liquidation.

CND (Creative) are sorting out the problem with distribution and I am sure a new distributor will soon be appointed and will be in touch with you regarding your training needs. Which is what this thread is all about.

I hope this clears up a few points for you.

Sorry!! my typo, it was the Glasgow number (as advertised on the creative website), not the Edinburgh number, which I rang to be told that Creative are in liquidation. I appreciate that this appears to be a "handover" period from Hyperion and whoever the new distributor will be, and that this is good news for qualified techs whose product supply should resume at some time in the future. My concern is that I paid Hyperion Group for my training, and there's no reassurance that the new distributor will honour that agreement and complete the training that I have paid Hyperion for. I'm sure they've got bigger fish to fry at the moment than worrying about completion of ongoing training, but it doesnt make it any less of an issue for those of us who have parted with hundreds of pounds with a view to making a livelihood out of becoming nail technicians. Can anyone tell me if they know of any information that Creative have released in relation to half completed training courses?

Trust me... I am sure that the new distributor will do everything they can to honour your CND education commitments :)

Trust me... I am sure that the new distributor will do everything they can to honour your CND education commitments :)

Thanks Sam - how many minds can you hear ticking overtime now trying to read between the lines for your hidden meaning ............ :lol:

This is great news. I hope it gets sorted out quickly.

Does anyone know if Creative will be at the Manchester show, G-Mex? Its weeks away, and the last serious show until next year.

Hi,sorry if this has already been answerd but say i wanted to buy a few polishes and pedi stuff as i got a secondary account with hyperion group for creative products.What happens now they have gone where can i order some polishes etc? as iv got no other account for creative products thanks xx

If you ring round the OSNS (the numbers are in the back of the Hyperion catalogue) to see which has the stock you need, they'll be able to set up a secondary account for you in the interim.

so it is now the 4th of sept and still it seems no nearer getting any cnd products, anyone got any news

so it is now the 4th of sept and still it seems no nearer getting any cnd products, anyone got any news

I think most of the OSNS now do have stock dont they...i think its only Leeds that still isnt up and running...yet

You can get stock from the other one stop nail shops/creative nail academies in Manchester/Milton Keynes/Glasgow and London, we were all waiting for the same shipment, you do not have to have an account with us as we would open you a new one for those existing customers.
Please bear with us though as we are trying to answer all calls and emails and get back to everyone, but as you can imagine we are snowed under

Thanks for the info, I placed an order with Manchester on the 22nd of Aug but have heard nothing from them yet, not had any luck contacting them again either,but as you say they will be snowed under. I'm not desperate yet but starting to worry a little.

Dont worry Gill, I spoke to Debbie Easter yesterday at Manchester and they are all working really hard to get the stock out, they are all rushed off their feet. when I spoke to her she was just trying to get 60 orders packed and sent yesterday afternoon so hopefully yours could be one of those.

My thoughts are with everyone at creative while this is getting sorted, I would also like to send loads of thanks to the osns that have managed to get stock and are working very hard to get orders out to everyone!

:hug::hug:

:rolleyes: I am very disappointed in hyperion for not informing their customers of the situation. We're a college who are waiting for kits to come and are left wondering whether or not to change supplier!! Not professional at all

I think it must have been very difficult for Hyperion. I am sure they wouldn't of wanted to have let down any of their customers, but if they made mention to being in difficulty then their creditors would of made their position even more difficult and there debtors may have delayed payment.

Latest posts

Back