Thank you for your patience and loyalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I knew they were already sub-distributors...........was just unsure if the'd been been made main distributors. x

woohoo, am getting desperate for polymer:hug:

Yeah, I knew they were already sub-distributors...........was just unsure if the'd been been made main distributors. x

Ahhh so you've started doing nails again Kimmi? x

Hi
I know this isn't as desperate as no stock but I was supose to be doing my L&P conversion course on 31st July at leeds and I got a call the day before saying it had been cancelled, but some one would ring me on 20th August to let me know what was happening, The line is not working, who can I contact to speak to, I knowe the course was free so I haven't lost any money but I really want to convert.

Thanks

:hug: If anyone is interested, the liquidator is Mr G M Krasner of a company called Bartfields (UK) Ltd, Burley House, 12 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9NF....
Bartfields | Chartered Accountants |

If you are owed anything, like part training or stuff, it cant hurt to get in touch with them.

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this advice, I've got part finished training, so I've decided to claim in case the new distributors want paying to complete my training. The guys at this place seem helpful, so if anyones owed money I'd recommend writing to them, giving an invoice number or other proof of your payment :)

The update from CND does sound v positive but as yet we've not heard anything back, perhaps another update would now be in order as I'm sure lot's of nail 'stylists' like myself have been really struggling to get products which is not good for business. I now Ellisons are still distributing but I'd like to be able to go the shop and not have to use mail order. Sorry if this sounds negative, but would just like to know a little bit more - Thanks and good luck. Creative rocks!!:confused::hug:

I think they are trying to get the legalities out of the way for an announcement by the end of this week :D

Help!! what do us "nearly" techs do? I had got as far as day 4 of the 5 day foundation course when creative went into liquidation.:cry: They rang me and said they had to postpone my day 5 due to circumstances beyond their control (which I since found out is that they are in liquidation) and that they would re arrange my training, but since then I havent heard a thing and have tried to contact them to no avail. I have already got plans in place to leave my job at the end of the year and have made an agreement to rent a table at a salon and everything, but I havent got a certificate. will creative pick up where they left of with training, or have I lost my money?

I cant understant why they stopped your training! I have just done mine and my trainer is taking classes every day!
I would ring your trainer direct and see whats happening! xx

I cant understant why they stopped your training! I have just done mine and my trainer is taking classes every day!
I would ring your trainer direct and see whats happening! xx

Some academy's were independant from Hyperion and therefore not affected to the extent of others hth's

We wait with baited breath Sam :D

Hi, please don't think I'm mad but I heard a rumour that a college called 'Eclipse' near colchester is going to be training for creative shortly. I'm not sure if it's true and just wondered if anybody knew anything, Thanks Xx

Latest posts

Back