Thank you hair geeks.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to the hair geeks who have done the hair questions and answers thread for us trainees.
I had my results for my second exam health and safety and got 100 % for the second time and alot of is down to you hair geeks who have contributed in testing us trainees.
Had an update from our tutor and all i need ticked of for level one now is washing off a colour and neutralising a perm....then thats it level one practicals compete and just 4 more exams....next one is assisting with colour exam...again to which you hair geeks have helped no end................so
THANK YOU

you contributions have helped me during my practical assessments giving me a better understanding of why things are done :hug::hug:

well done for getting 100%...you work hard for it...sorry did not help with hair just wanted to say well done hun xxx

Huge Congratulations hunny :hug: xxx

Congratulations Huni, well done.......chuffed to bits for you xxxxx

ah thanks girls...but some praise goes to geeks on here too :hug:

Well done Joanne , excellent news :hug: x

:hug: Well done Joanne :hug:​

I just wanted to say thank you to the hair geeks who have done the hair questions and answers thread for us trainees.
I had my results for my second exam health and safety and got 100 % for the second time and alot of is down to you hair geeks who have contributed in testing us trainees.
Had an update from our tutor and all i need ticked of for level one now is washing off a colour and neutralising a perm....then thats it level one practicals compete and just 4 more exams....next one is assisting with colour exam...again to which you hair geeks have helped no end................so
THANK YOU

you contributions have helped me during my practical assessments giving me a better understanding of why things are done :hug::hug:
Makes my little instructor heart tingle!!!! Way to go and keep it up!!!!

conratulations hun , you deserve it !! you work hard xxxx

ah thanks :hug:

Massive congratulations hun.:hug:

Well done Joanne

28060.jpeg

WELL DONE JO! xxx

well done jo!!!!
and yes a big thanks from me too for all the hair geeks xxxxx
i start one exam soon , so ill be swotting up soon( im day release!)

well done jo!!!!
and yes a big thanks from me too for all the hair geeks xxxxx
i start one exam soon , so ill be swotting up soon( im day release!)

good luck hun
day release.........allways sounds like youve been let out from prison for the day doesnt it pmsl

good luck hun
day release.........allways sounds like youve been let out from prison for the day doesnt it pmsl

Are we sure she's not :?: She is a naughty one :lol: (only kidding hun x)

Huge congratulations Jo,this site is fantastic for sharing,helping,teaching and learning,thankyou for reminding us of that :hug: :Love: :hug:

Huge Congrats JO!!!! Well done!! :)

Latest posts

Back