Thank you Kim Lawless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Kim Lawless. I was on her training course in Mancs this week and what a fantastic course it was. I learnt so much. I wasn't sure if would be ready after the course to do clients so I had a model in last night and I bloody nailed it!!
So thank you Kim and anyone thinking of training with Kim my advice is do it!

This is great to hear I'm training with Kim in Cardiff in july! Xx

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Kim Lawless. I was on her training course in Mancs this week and what a fantastic course it was. I learnt so much. I wasn't sure if would be ready after the course to do clients so I had a model in last night and I bloody nailed it!!
So thank you Kim and anyone thinking of training with Kim my advice is do it!
Bloody well done! See………bullying DOES work:) I don't know who you are though as I'd only know your real name. I'm very proud of you anyway. x

Looking forward to doing my training in June! :)

I've got my training with Kim next month... So excited!

What was the training for ? I'm thinking of doing an eyebrow course with Kim :)

I'm going to do the speed waxing course. Can't wait!

I did the female and male extreme waxing. Love the Perron Rigot wax and loved Kim. The course was hard going at times but she really makes sure you are 110% on form.
I'm really excited to convert all my clients over to Kims method.

Yes I was on the course on friday with you also and thoroughly enjoyed it, I also would like to say a massive thank you to Kim and would definately reccommend Kims training she is fantastic
Danielle x

ooh Im very excited now. Im off to Edinburgh next month to do the speed waxing course. I have been wondering "will I be ready to wax the public after the course" and your confident post has spurred me on and made me very excited for it. Congratz

Hey I was there on Friday too, fab day and can't wait to get stuck in. It was lovely to meet you all x
Elaine

Im booked in for the edinburugh course and im seriously soo excited it's unreal, cant wait to be trained by the very best !

I'm booked in for the Speed Course on 14th in Edinburgh too. Can't wait to meet you all and meet Kim. Thanks to the original poster for giving us confidence.

Wee question, is everyone getting the train and walking up or is it too far to walk. I don't know Edinburgh too well so don't want to drive.

Latest posts

Back