Thank You Secret Santa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennijar

Reaction score
I would just like to Thank You Victoria for all the hard work and time you have already given to being Cheif Elf for our Secret Santa obviously you still have quite a bit to do in partnering everyone up so you cannot rest yet, but soon you can then you can sit back and anticipate the arrival of your parcel.

Thank You for all your time and effort, you have had an amazing response and so you deserve a Great Big :hug: and Thanks from all of us who are taking part.

Joan

I second that one Joan!

The amount of time and effort V has put in this is more than most people could even consider!

Three cheers for Victoria!

Hip Hip -!

Thankyou chief elf!:hug:

oh yes a massive thank you victoria :hug:

& well done for all your hard work :lol:

Thank you Victoria for all your hard work :hug:

thanx victoria xx

thank you for all your hard work. :hug: im really looking forward to taking part.

how exciting!! xx

Yeah a huge thanks Victoria... I'm really looking forward to this! :hug: xx

:hug: :hug: Thankyou victoria:hug:

Victoria your a real star.

Big thanks for all your hard work and effort much appreciated, you fantasic elf you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou victoria, for a wonderful idea, im getting excited wondering who i will be paired with :rolleyes:
Ohhhh the suspense is killing me :hug:

Well done Victoria
I cannot wait to see who I have got to buy for.

hugh thankyou for all that you are doing..:hug::hug::hug:

Here, here, thank you so much :lol:

Well done hunny. You've done a fab job!!!:hug::hug:

Thank you, you've brought christmas cheer to everyone.

Thank you very very very much:!:

This is a most lovely way to start the day:green:

It's 7:15am, my munchkins are eating their cereal. Then I have to get the 3 of us all ready to trot out the door at 8:30 to go on the school fieldtrip.
Eeks 30 kids in a firehouse, ages 3 to 5 YIKES:eek: That's just too much for this momma to handle first thing in the morning LOL

I have sent half of my list to my partner in crime. She shall start pm'ing all of you soon.
However, any questions should be directed to me.....

I hope that you're all happy with your 'assignments' (too bad if you're not :lol: :twisted: :p )

Remember, don't tell anyone!!! lol

I look forward to getting my pressie too!

OH BY THE WAY:!:

Let's have a big round of applause to GMG and the Mods who gave me 3mths Premie status to help with the pm's and such. Without it, eeks.. what a mess :lol: It's a very lovely early gift for them to give me:!:

Thanks again everyone, I'm SO HAPPY that the rest of you are happy:green:
:hug: :hug:

thanks vicky

i think the idea of the secert santa is great
gets us new geeks to know you guys
and to make mates:hug:

Yes yes, 3 cheers to Vic..
Hip hip ...... "horray" ..... hip hip .... "horray", .... hip hip ... "horray"
:green: :green:

if anyone hadnt thought of it, a wee rep point would be nice to give victoria..:hug:

Latest posts

Back