Thank you soooo much Mrs Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarwaa

Reaction score
Hello,
I just wanted to publicly say thank you to Mrs Geek :)

My Mum and I came to the show at Olympia on Sunday and we had a brill time. My Mum had an operation on her Knee on Thursday last week and was in a wheelchair, so we were let into the show early and made a bee-line for the creative stand of course.

We were delighted to see that there were ramps allowing access to the stand for wheelchairs (which is something most of the large stands didn't have :( ) My Mum chatted to you Mrs Geek about this and you said you were pleased you had put them in and they were just for her !!!!!

Well this made her day since she was not sure wether she should come or not as she was in a lot of pain still, but she was just soooo happy that she was able to see everything up close and help me pickout what I was going to buy.

Thank you again,

Sarah

Thanks Sarah - I totally remember speaking to your mum but didn't realise she was the 'Mama of a Geekette' ;) - I was really pleased we had the ramps done (we can thank my bro Christian for that) as we not only had your mum but also a few other ladies in wheel chairs too!! Even though the stand was packed, I am sure it helped!! I hope your mums knee gets better soon!!! :) ;)

Mrs Geek said:
Thanks Sarah - I totally remember speaking to your mum but didn't realise she was the 'Mama of a Geekette' ;) - I was really pleased we had the ramps done (we can thank my bro Christian for that) as we not only had your mum but also a few other ladies in wheel chairs too!! Even though the stand was packed, I am sure it helped!! I hope your mums ankle gets better soon!!! :) ;)
:biggrin: :biggrin: Well a little thought like this, goes a long way !!!!!!
Creative at it's best, Customer orientated to the last detail!!!!!
You guys rock !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back