Thank you to everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol Cas

Reaction score
Can I just say a huge thank you to everyone on here.

All the information , help and advice not to mention your time is all very much appreciated .
Inspite of the fact you all have busy lifes yet you make time to help people on here inculding me ..
Ps Im new to spray tanning and still a bit wobbly
Thank you all so much
Carol

Here here Carol! I second that! Everyone on here is FAB (ok, nearly everyone, lol only kidding) so much great help and advice!
Good luck with your new venture :) x

Thanks Glamour Eyes

Every day's a school day and already I've learned a lot xx

I have learnt so much from SalonGeek! I spend 'hours' every day in here! Lol! Feels like you have a bit of support (especially when mobile) there's always someone to give advice or someone that's been through the same before :) x

I second this!! Absolutely besotted with SG i dunno what i would do without it! I genuinely go on it more than facebook lol x

I'm exactly the same GlamourEyes! I've learnt so much and become so much more confident in myself and my treatments since reading through all the posts and getting all the pointers I can!

My fiance said earlier tonight, love, when are you not on SalonGeek these days? I never see you on anything else anymore!
Ah well, its not like hes missing me:D

Leanne
X

My fiancé always says to me
"are you bloody geeking again?" haha xxx

My fiancé always says to me
"are you bloody geeking again?" haha xxx

haha thats good, i think my fiance just picked up a new saying! haha

Leanne
X

haha thats good, i think my fiance just picked up a new saying! haha

Leanne
X

Haha! My fiancé lives 300 miles away :( but when he calls and I miss the call or something, when I return his calls he's like "ello geek, I can guess what u were doing!" haha!
Oh well... At least I'm learning and not sitting playing silly games like him! Lol xxx

Salon geek is my second home.

I'm on here most waking hours, I absolutely love it.

I'm always talking about it & my husband said the other day 'is salon geek a place? if so move there' lmao!!!

I do try answer questions if I think I know the answer, doesn't hurt to give a bit of advice to someone in need, I've learnt a lot myself on here & I'm dead greatful for this website. xx

My boyfriend asks me to do something n im like hold on... Just one more minute then he threatens to delete the app!!! I say ok ok il do it now lol most time im just reading other people's advice it's so interesting to have different opinions on here xx

My bf always groans at me when im stating intently into my phone lol. He always says "f***ing facebook" and i say noooo im on salon geek!" but i think he thinks im fibbing lol x

I joined SG in early March and have been on here every day and night. The tea has been late, I have forgotten to bring in the washing and my battery runs low just like it has done now lol. (Had to run into bedroom to get the charger). I have learned a vast amount in such little time.

Thank God for SG. Would certainly be lost without it.

Feel like singing.....3 cheers for SG lol:) x

Been here since oct 2009 but only really just started posting on here in 2011 cause i didnt really know what to do and how to use it, now i love it! so many good tips and pointers!!

Thank god for salon geek! I dont think id be as good a therapist without it tbh!

Leanne
X

Me too!! Every night when my boys are in bed I spend hours in sg. My husband is the same, are you on bloody salon geek again? I love it though,have found loads of info & everyone seems lovely :) xxx

Latest posts

Back