Thank You to Mrs Gadget

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I'd like to say a huge Thank You! to Julie (Mrs Gadget) as she did me a set of freebie Fabric# nails yesterday with some lovely chevron row of gems to finish.

Sad to say I was a bit overexcited at meeting her and actually being pampered (not had my nails done by another tech since my training Jan last year) so I was very hperactive (the two shots of coffee didn't help I'm sure lol) I think she must of thought I was a bit sad lol as I was like a kid with a new toy!

Anyway I was well impressed with what was done, and considering it was Jue's first set of Fabric# and the fact that she is a sculpting expert and doesn't do tips at all (far too good at sculpting to worry about using tips), I think she did really well!

It was the first time I'd seen Fabric# in action and I must say that I'm impressed with how thin and natural they are, it looks very fiddly to do but its the sort of thing that with practice will end up being an extremely simple system to use. The only thing that seemed difficult was getting the stuff out of the bottles that you had to squeeze, and boy did you have to squeeze lol (although once its near the top its not quite so bad) but all in all one day soon I'm hoping to offer this system as I really think its impressive.

Jue is a very kind and generous lady who has a very successful business going. She has done really well since opening her salon a year ago and now she has clients clambering at her door so much that she is having to turn business away! Even if and when she runs late her clients are soooo prepared to wait for her!

It was so much fun to meet her and it has really encouraged me to carry on and make a success of my own little world of nails so that one day I will have the confidence, the satisfaction and success that she has.

Well done and thank you Jue, your a star!

How nice to hear about tech's helping each other, So glad your pleased with the result Tamm. Looks like Fabric could be your next challenge, Would be nice to see a piccie of the nails if poss ?

Unfortuntely I couldn't borrow my friends camera on this occasion which was a shame as I love to keep a record of any nails done.

And yes its great when nail techs can help each other out instead of competing. I would never have known about Jue if it weren't for this site.... it really does keep you in touch with everything including local nail techs to assist, inspire and urge you on.

Mani-fique! said:
yes its great when nail techs can help each other out instead of competing. I would never have known about Jue if it weren't for this site.... it really does keep you in touch with everything including local nail techs to assist, inspire and urge you on.

i met Jue on my a/b course i did with Melle.... she is the one that said have you checked out samuel sweet.com... been hooked ever since :)

i too have made some fabby friends on the geek... and with out it i wouldnt be entering the nailympics!

Jess
xox

As for Geeky friends, I was up with Jess at the weekend for comp practice...my first day at work today this week and I felt so inspired by watching Jess work....I was so motivated and did some great nails.

Thanks Jess xxx

Babes the pleasure was all mine, first attempt on Fabric good just fiddly but with practice it will get better.

I sculpt so tips are a nightmare to me but I can do them it just takes me ages lol.

Let me know how you get on with them and if you have any probs etc, can fit you in for rebalance within next 2 weeks got appts free in the day as you know.

I am as mad as a hatter but love my clients and my job.

Thanks for email will reply in length to you tomorrow when I've got the day off to finish nvq workbook and go to osns milton keynes.

Speak soon.

Luvs

Jue xxx

Latest posts

Back