Thank you to Nicky!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Ya know, some days, it DOES pay to get out of bed.

I got up this morning with only 5hrs sleep. A close friend of mine is in deep depression, has been for months and I've been doing my best to help. She had me on the phone until 1am last night.

I woke up to face another day of frustration with my daugther's school, another day of "not enough hours in the day" to get everything I want DONE... and a host of other 'headaches' and issues I had to deal with.

THEN I open my mail box and there's a parcel. I wasn't expecting anything.

In it is a bunch of scrapbooking stuff for my wedding scrapbook from Nicky (Nicky'sNails).

Thank you soooooooooooo much for cheering me on such a grey day:!::hug: How very kind and generous of you to share from your own stock. I GREATLY appreciate it.
it's funny, because I was in the store this mornng, picking up other things and passed the scrapbooking aisle and told myself 'NO, gotta pay bills first!!" and pouted my way to the next aisle, bummed about my own enforced budget cuts to save for the wedding.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Hope you feel my hug across the great big blue
:hug:
You have made my day :green:

heartwarming....:hug:

awww Victoria you are so welcome hun, if id of waited a week i could have put some humbugs in too :lol:

glad you liked it, i had loads lying around and when i was shopping and saw those 3d wedding stickers i just thought of you straight away and had to get them lol

enjoy hun, and if you need any help, you know where i am

xxxxxx

Thats set me up for the day! How lovely....

thats so sweet of you hun...that what i call geeky friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back