Thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilled

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for this fabulious site (hope I spelled that right).
Also please bear with me, cause being foreign, I might have to ask for the definition of some of the words you use :smack:
I make Brisa nails, and have done for approx. 2 1/2 years, but its only part time, as I have a full time job also. But I love doing nails, and have been very inspired by this site.

I just want to say thank you for this fabulious site (hope I spelled that right).
Also please bear with me, cause being foreign, I might have to ask for the definition of some of the words you use :smack:
I make Brisa nails, and have done for approx. 2 1/2 years, but its only part time, as I have a full time job also. But I love doing nails, and have been very inspired by this site.

Hi

Welcome to the site I am fairly new to:hug:

Welcome to the site hunny and never be worried about asking questions, there are loads of us on here and someone will always be here and be happy to give you an answer :hug:

hello and welcome to a fab and addictive site

Welcome my Danish friend:hug::hug:

Any questions,just ask and we will endevour to answer,and share any tips so we can learn from yourself:)

Latest posts

Back