Thank you...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
I'm not one for normally discussing my private life in the forums....as most of you know it is well documented in the Blogs, but I have just borrowed a computer and dived online for a few seconds, I just need to say a HUGE thank you to you all for the messages and good wishes we have received since getting the news yesterday that Morgandie has received the all clear for now! All your thoughts, prayers and healing have undoubtedly helped.....they've kept Graeme & I strong and I truly believe in how much that, in turn, has helped Morgandie. You are a very special bunch of people!

As Theresa has said in her blog, we are spending the next couple of weeks in our home in Wales....enjoying being a family, and planning a future! Its so wonderful.

Morgandie, of course has a chance of recurrence that needs to be well managed, but for now we are just loving being a family!

Thank you again so much....love to you all!

Lyndsay, Graeme and (a tumour free!) Morgandie Eve

Love and sloppies to you guys, enjoy your time together now, you surely deserve it :hug::hug::hug:

Love and hugs to you all :hug::hug::hug:

Loads of love to you all,you deserve to be happy and healthy :hug: :Love: :hug:

aww hunny give little lamb a big kiss form me , bless you all xxx

Love and hugs to you all, especially little Morgandie, who deserves all the snuggles you can give!
Enjoy being a family! xxxx

Best wishes to you all. xxxx

This is such a lovely way to end my Friday!
Happy times to you all!!
xxxxx

I am just so happy for all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Thats lovely news.Enjoy your weekend.:hug:

Sending all my love to your family xxxxxxx:hug:

awww lynsdey, hope you all have fab time in wales, you all deserve it so much, enjoy hun xxxxxx:hug:

Aww thats such fantastic news isn't it.

I would like to wish you all lots of love , hugs and happiness. Enjoy your time in Wales. :hug::hug: xxxx:hug::hug:

Truly fantastic news ! Go and enjoy your little sweetheart, Im so pleased to hear this for you at last - Love to you all XXXX:hug:

Wonderful news about Morgandie getting the all-clear :D

Love and hugs to you all :Love: :hug: xxx

Wonderful wonderful news
you all enjoy your time in wales with your well and beautiful little girl xxx

Really pleased you and your family are home safe and sound at last x

Such wonderful news and long may it continue xxx:hug:

lovely to hear this - enjoy some quality, family, 'worry free' time at last

amb x:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Such wonderful news..... I don't think we could ask for better.:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back