Thanks Antony xxxxxxxxxxxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Thanks to Antony,
Well he did a beautiful Sculpt on my little finger.........
The technique was fab to watch and I learned a lot...........also got some tips and tricks for my next Competition........Thanks babe, you are a star xxxxxxx
hpw82.jpg

But shame I got the nail caught in the Stand support, don't ask me how that happened lol...........but then quickly fixed it with my resin acrylic dipping method.......lol..........So Antony what do you think, it worked fab, didn't it and the nail is still on................

So thanks again for your time xxxxx
Thanks also to M she is one great girls aint she ...did she give you all your tools back at the end of the show...........bless her lol xxxxxxxx

So love to you and M
Ruth xxxxxxx

Sawadee ka

Ruth kop khun mak mak na ka for showing photos i enjoy to see photo too much and when i see photo like you show this make me work hard all the time more.

Mui

Is that not the same design that was in Nails mag a few months ago?

Yes Kelly, your right there babe, and it looks so much better in real life..........

It was brill watching Antony doing his thang lol................
He is brill ...........
love Ruth xxxx

I too got a close up view to see Antony work...I loved it! Pity I couldn't get that close to the geek! or perhaps a blessing in disguise!! I hear that women faint when they get close to him ;)

Now now ladies!! :shock:

This is the father of my grandchildren you are taliking about and we have to live with him!!

He is quite cute though! hee hee ;)

:D that made me chuckle gigi :D
nickki jonesx

thank ruth. a special nail for a special lady. you more than deserved it with your performance. oh and thanks for showing me your dipping technique too xx ;)

oh and thanks for showing me your dipping technique too xx

Oi, oi - we'll have none of that here, young man ;)

Dellie

soz to be nosey ruth, but lil ole ears prick up at some thing new....

yeah come on Ruth, whats this dipping thing? and keep it clean please.
Is it backscratchers extreme? thats the only one I know and do

Well Debbie, it's something I have been doing for about 6 years, well before Backscatchers made it their system............
It's similar but you can add colour and details and well what ever you like......

I found this by playing about with resin and powders , like you do when you are looking for something new to add to your list of skills.........

Nail Techniques are usualy developed by Technician, when they play about.....
So get playing girl and see what you can come up with

love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back