Thanks Geeg you're a star!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
i would just like to say a Huge THANK YOU GeegFor all your hard work today and all of the other days. You put your heart and soul into all of the demo's and you didn't make anyone feel awkward about being there,with your brillient friendly manor, Even New girls!! You treat everyone soooo special.. and even tho you've been sitting there on the hour, mon-fri, you were still excited about showing you demo,and made it look and feel like it was the first time you'de shown it, you were sooo enthusiastic about it. which is well deserved, coz what a FAB demo you did, But you made it look sooo easy, i have fingers like prunes from all the practice & soaking and practice, ive been doing all night, but I realy enjoyed it.
Its was also great to put faces to names as well, and it was great to meet you all, and as for 'peter Pan' what a small world!!! lol .
So thanks very much Geeg, for making it a day to remember, and your an absolute star! I bet your whole body is aching at the end of this week, you must feel you have no neck with your shoulders all scrunched up over a table for hours on end, it must be fab getting into bed at the end of the day just so you can lay flat!!lol
Thanks Again and what a loverly lady you are.:)
CAZ X

Ditto! I had the best day since I can remember. Not only thanks to Geeg, but also the lovely Sweets.:hug: And the lovely Lucy-Jayne who drove the two of us from Surrey to Leeds and back in the one day.:hug: I'm exhausted, so I can't imagine how she feels!

Oh and sorry to Warwick Wendy and Susie H who were following us back to the M1. We got a bit lost in Leeds!:green:

i would just like to say a Huge THANK YOU GeegFor all your hard work today and all of the other days. You put your heart and soul into all of the demo's and you didn't make anyone feel awkward about being there,with your brillient friendly manor, Even New girls!! You treat everyone soooo special.. and even tho you've been sitting there on the hour, mon-fri, you were still excited about showing you demo,and made it look and feel like it was the first time you'de shown it, you were sooo enthusiastic about it. which is well deserved, coz what a FAB demo you did, But you made it look sooo easy, i have fingers like prunes from all the practice & soaking and practice, ive been doing all night, but I realy enjoyed it.
Its was also great to put faces to names as well, and it was great to meet you all, and as for 'peter Pan' what a small world!!! lol .
So thanks very much Geeg, for making it a day to remember, and your an absolute star! I bet your whole body is aching at the end of this week, you must feel you have no neck with your shoulders all scrunched up over a table for hours on end, it must be fab getting into bed at the end of the day just so you can lay flat!!lol
Thanks Again and what a loverly lady you are.:)
CAZ X

totally agree with ya carol - geeg was fab - as always - and bless her, she was sniffling thro a cold too:hug:

it surely is a small world. and now ill tell it how it came to be..............i spoke to caz for about 45 mins then said "i know your face from somewhere but just dont know where" anyway to cut a long story short, it turned out that our likkle caz's brother was married to my sister, and me and caz were the bridesmaids - well i thought this was totally amusing.....................................what a small world.

nice to see you tho carol, you will just have to come to mine now that we got back in touch.....
and thank you again for "you know what" but say anything - and nearly put your 2 feet in it again :smack: :lol:

Yes, thanks Geeg for all your hard work and your patience. It was great too to catch up with a few Geeks too and to meet them in person. I was there when Glynis said that she thought Caz was familiar and Caz just thought she had a common face - a mall world for sure lol!

Well I wont repeat what has been said in the last few post but I do want to say a personal THANKS THANKS THANKS Geeg for a truly inspirational demo and for signing my book. I was very nervous about attending as I am not Creative trained but was made to feel totally welcome and soon relaxed (not for long though I booked my conversion course for Jan 15th - and I am really looking forward to it).

All you geeks were very friendly it was lovely to meet you all even though I can`t remember some of the names of the geeks I spoke to. Samantha thank you for chatting to me about Creative and encouraging me to book my course you were so helpful.

I was sorry we had to leave when we did I didn`t want to disturb you all as you were so engrossed but had to get on the road and I think Lee (my Hubie) had had his fill, even though he said it was great. He was such a good sport spending his 4oth birthday with a bunch of nail geeks and not a single moan out of him. I doubt I could have done the same for him.

Thank you all so much I loved it!

Just to echo what has been said already, thank you so much for the demo Geeg, really appreciated. Even though I STILL haven't had a chance to play?!?!? I'm chomping at the bit, lol!

Also a big thank you to Glynis for taking us down there, even though I've been a few time now, I'd still never find it on my own, lol!

:hug::hug: to you both.

Yes thankyou to Gigi and samantha and sam ....and everybody else involved ...

I had lots of hugs and I honestly felt like I was having a coffee afternoon with some old friends ..(minus the coffee..lol i didnt see the machine until on my way out)

considering I had never clapped eyes on any of these people before until tuesday ....i was so comfortable there lol
Practically had to kick us out .....:lol:

Hip Hip Hoorraayyyy for our Gigi :hug:

Had a great time today at S2, really nice to see Gigi again, meet the 'Sam's' and to see loubylou again.

Thankyou Geeg for your brilliant demo, PoPiTs are amazing!
I'm certainly not taking them off for college infact I did 3 more on myself when I got home and I did a set of pink overlays with them tonight and my client was VERY impressed!:green:

Thanks again for a fab morning. xxx

Me and Wendy were so excited we didn't stop talking the whole journey home, well thats our story and we're sticking to it:green:
Gigi it was lovely to finally meet you and my nail has been shoved in so many faces today:lol::eek:
So very good to meet everyone and to have the chance to say hi, to Samantha again.:hug:

It was another great day with great demos from our GREAT Gigi,
sorry i missed all the geeks that were there wednesday and thursday i would have loved to see you all,
and make sure you keep in touch sprinkles :hug:

Just a repeat really of what everyone has already said on here. Meeting you Gigi was an absolute delight, felt like I was back in the States (sniff!:cry:) Soo down to earth, my kinda girl!

The Pop-eyz!! (very poshly put by Sam) I loved! Haven't had a minute to try them out yet but can't wait to.

Everyone was so friendly too, felt like we'd known each other a long time, especially since I only met Susie H when she picked me up that morning (thanks babe) starting out at 10-30am after breaking down and freezing out butts off on the M1 before traffic officers arrived and wrapped us in tin foil blankets hehe!! We were recovered and fixed in no time (may b because we threatened him with a bak, sac n crack if he didn't hurry) and back on the road to arrive for the Demo at 3-45pm eeeek! Great Demo!! Great people!!

3 cheers for Gigi, The Sweets!! & u kind hearted Geeks! x

Yes a great big thanks to Gigi! Samantha gave a very inspirational talk too!

I did however come back a bit wounded due to Gigi's rough manner with a Blizzard Board!!! I don't care though, it was worth it for what we saw and all of the advice we got!! The woman is a genius!

I was there with Sals. We finally got back about 10pm after being stuck in Leeds for however long. They really need to improve their infrastructure. Sals - I'm getting that letter started to the local councilor!

I'm loving the Popits - although not had a chance yet to try them out for myself. I can see us Nail Tech's moving up in the world......

Warwick Wendy, you were hilarious - I've never seen anyone so shocked by something so good before!

Right, I'm off to bed now as a bit drunk, and I just originally posted this reply in the wrong thread!

Ha Ha - Night night my fellow Geeks!

xxx

A GREAT BIG THANKS to Gigi for giving up her time for us Geeks:hug: and another Great BIG THANKS to Glynis for driving us all down there:hug:

I had a really great day and enjoyed meeting loads of Geeks.

I had a little play tonight, can't manage it just yet (bubbles etc)
but it looks promising, just keep practisicing and i'll get it:lol:

Here here!!! I think I speak on beahlfof mosdt people when i say a fab day/week was had by all ! Very informative - although geeg made it look so easy - my popits areno where near her standard - but hey i'm practising xx

Right, I'm off to bed now as a bit drunk, and I just originally posted this reply in the wrong thread!
xxx

How's your head today?:green:

I'm fine today thanks - but it's a definite that posting when pi88ed is maybe not a good idea!!

Latest posts

Back