Thanks Lucia - mini geek meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Lucia for holding the mini geek meeting at hers last nite and it was great to meet Heavenly Nails, the next one can be held at my little place if you want for next week just let me know im more than happy to, feeling tired at work today but the girls may know why lol. But thanks again and hoping to get my motivation back soon x x x

Kellyc said:
Just want to say thanks to Lucia for holding the mini geek meeting at hers last nite and it was great to meet Heavenly Nails, the next one can be held at my little place if you want for next week just let me know im more than happy to, feeling tired at work today but the girls may know why lol. But thanks again and hoping to get my motivation back soon x x x

Yes thanks Lucia, and the cakes were fab..... even if it does mean my camel hoof will probably be showing in my trousers on holiday now! pmsl. Dont think I can do next week cos im off on my hols early on Thursday!! :biggrin:.

Oh Poor Kelly.....why are you so tired today????? Do spill the beans???? PMSL!!!

Your welcome girls i enjoyed myself, heavenly it was really nice to meet you (her smile lines were to die for :) ) and we picked up loads of tips from you so please come again.

Why was you tired then kelly? Did you pick up your parcel from the garage?

The old man is on nights next week Kelly so looks like you will have to come to me again we can sit and play with the backscratchers.

Sherrie have an excellent holiday hun be thinking of you sunning yourself in florida jammy mare
x

scattyfox said:
Why was you tired then kelly? Did you pick up your parcel from the garage?

x

he he he, yeah something like that :wink2:

thats fine ill come up to you instead next week just say a day x

txt me im free all week sad cow x

ps
my 18yr old thought you was rather fit lol
x

Thanks a lot Lucia, I really enjoyed myself. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Will defo meet up with you guys next week x

Kelly - I take it that you stopped off at the petrol station :biggrin:

heavenly said:
Thanks a lot Lucia, I really enjoyed myself. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Will defo meet up with you guys next week x

Kelly - I take it that you stopped off at the petrol station :biggrin:

Ok, Lu shall we say again on Wednesday and were come to you again? x

Oh it sounds as if you all had a fab time - sorry I missed it! Have a good holiday Sherrie xx

Yep round mine weds evening and lets have a go at some nice designs for pedicures and summer nails.
x

so bring your nail art stuff girls

scattyfox said:
Yep round mine weds evening and lets have a go at some nice designs for pedicures and summer nails.
x

so bring your nail art stuff girls

That should be a laugh seeing as ive locked my shop keys in the shop:o hoping the landlord can give me his spare set only he lives in London so not sure when he can get them to me. Still i will be there with or without any nail stuff :smack:

Wednesday sounds good to me girls, I'll bring the cakes this time LOL

girls, my stamping kit is here, need to practice with it, so will be bringing it with me tomorrow night x

Latest posts

Back