Thanks nailzoo & lellipop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
I recived my first prize today from the easter nail comp the trained brush and case . A big thanks to nailzoo and lillipop for organising and judging.

Here is a few pictures This is my first attempt at acrylic on a human hand the last one was on a trainer. The smile line is rubbish but i feel like i am now brave enough to do a full set on a model poor them lol

sculpted acrylic :)

Attachments

• my new brush.jpg
    my new brush.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 164
  • my new brush apex.jpg
    my new brush apex.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 137
  • thumbs up nailzoo.jpg
    thumbs up nailzoo.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 155
A vast improvement on your trainer hand one:lol: well done, you will competing in L&P soon:hug:

A vast improvement on your trainer hand one:lol: well done, you will competing in L&P soon:hug:

don't no jac might leave that to you experts

Looks Lovely Vicky Did you use the flat brush ???? The brush case is fab :)

you've done a great job and I luurrve the brush case how cool is that !!

Wow nice job Tricky!! :) The case is fab where did you get that from Carl?

I'd like to hyjack and say thankyou too ,
I recieved my doggie dappen dish from carl .I love it , and my book from marian newman , I am chuffed to bits
thankyou very much :hug:

Glad they arrived ok I wasnt able to post before due to illness :)

I'd like to hyjack and say thankyou too ,
I recieved my doggie dappen dish from carl .I love it , and my book from marian newman , I am chuffed to bits
thankyou very much :hug:

no probs giss a looky

here you go ....so far he is called Scotty !
if he didn't already have a name that is :green:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 83
here you go ....so far he is called Scotty !
if he didn't already have a name that is :green:

aw bless i haven't named my brush yet but i will :eek: Is the head on a hinge

I recognise that brush case. When are you going to make one for me Carl????:green:

thats cool, the brush will "stiffen" up the more you use it (and be easier to use), at the moment it's pretty new. It's so cool seeing a pic of something that used to be mine on the other side of the world.
How did you find the brush to use?, it will take a little getting used to and adjusting ratio's as to the brush .... goodluck

my mix ratio seems very wet at the moment did my first full set last night and the white was sliding all over the place lol but i am finding the application of zones two and three easer with the brush as you can pick up much less procduct :)

Carl i am needing to sweep my smile lines as my whites are ar from perfect and at the moment i am turning to my other brush to do this have you any tips for this

my mix ratio seems very wet at the moment did my first full set last night and the white was sliding all over the place lol but i am finding the application of zones two and three easer with the brush as you can pick up much less procduct :)

Carl i am needing to sweep my smile lines as my whites are ar from perfect and at the moment i am turning to my other brush to do this have you any tips for this

pick up a strip the width of the nail (right consistency) sweep the sides of the application up while rolling the brush almost sideways (if you need to sweep) use the corners of the brush (don't be afraid to to turn the brush sideways), then pat/squish the application forward applying even pressure. When wiping on mat alway only wipe it flat (this will keep the brush in shape).

Latest posts

Back