Thanks to everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Had a phone call last night from Mary Chelsies nurse, informing me that the trust has revoked their decision and now apparently there jobs are safe :) so the ammount of relief I feel is un real. All they ever wanted to do was to look after the poorly kids, and now they can carry on.

Mary was very relieved and glad that they finally came to their senses. The hospital have just stated that after a robust investigation, they feel that the service provided by both nurses is very much needed.
DUUUHHHHH ofcourse it is, and ofcourse it had nothing to do with me having over 2000 signatures and making a huge protest on the front page of our local news paper. Haha ofcourse it did.

So thanks to all who gave their signatures and forwarded on to others, we all appreciate it, but I think most of all the parents of the little kiddies will appreciate it more, so thankyou, big pat on the back to all of you.

Thats brill news...so pleased. xxxxx

Sarah Lou that is the best news, well done to you, you will have made the biggest difference to so many other families (as only you can know:hug: ). You should feel so proud of what you have achieved xx:hug:

aww thats brilliant news hun :hug: so glad they have kept their jobs xx

That's fantastic news !!!!

That's great news Sarah lou, you are an extraordinary example to mothers everywhere I only wish I had a teeny bit of your strength and kindness:hug:

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers alwaysxxxxxxxxxxx

i am so pleased at the outcome.:hug: :hug:

YAYAYAYAYA I am so happy that what you did as made a difference :hug:
We are always here to help out xxxxxx

What fantastic news. Well done to you for all you have done x

BRAVO Sarah -

One Hand does nothing .......Two make a big noise.

XX J XX

SarahLou,

I'm so pleased to here this news. Well Done.

It shows that if you truly care enough that you can make a difference.

That is FANTASTIC news!!!

CONGRATS on a job well done!!! You've done the communities and families a HUGE service with all of your hard work!

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we are glad you made us a part of this challenge and that we reached the desired results!
I'm so very happy for you and other families

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats excellent news sarah lou.
Take care x:hug:

Aw SL thats really fab news, well done :hug: ....& like lelly said YAY!:)

Jess
xox

wow thats fantastic!!!

Oh thats fab news, well done Sarah lou :hug:

Thats fab news, yehhhhhhhhhhhh!! :O)

That's fabbbb Sarah :D Yay!

xxxx

thats excellent news babe x

Latest posts

Back