thankyou and sunbeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trace185

Reaction score
Hi Chicks, How are you all,
As i have been doing more mails i have been getting more and more confident in myself. Usually i am too scared to say boo to anyone. but doing these courses at college are doing me a world of good and making me feel like i can actually qualify and do something instead of the dunce who left school with nothing. I enjoy coming on here and reading the posts and adding. You have aal made me feel very welcome and have to come on here daily now.

anyway just one question. I did a clients nails on saturday and she was over the moon. Anyway she texted yesterday saying she loved them and that after i left she went on the sunbeds and that everyone said how good they were. I was soooo proud of myself. Anyway Is there any advice i could give her about sunbeds as i havent come across that iwhen i did the course. can she go on them often or shall i tell her to limit them or what. Many thanks for your help. from Trace x

ment more nails lol not mails!

Hi Trace

If you mean sunbeds in relation to her nails then you have to bear in mind that it depends on what products you are using. UV gels are fine and need no protection. however l&p can go yellow if exposed to excessive amounts of uv light, the intesnity of this will vary according to the brand you use, the better the brand the less likely this will happen.

I see you use EZ Flow, and I know they sell a fab product as a uv protector topcoat. I think it's called UV30 (but then it's 5 years since I've used EZFLOW so i am really pushing my memory grey cells here), it's comes in a lovely bright blue bottle, and would be a perfect product for you to retail your client.

Latest posts

Back