Thankyou For All Your Support Everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to reasure us that you are alive and well:hug: We have all been so worried about you, Me myself I personaly:) I think you are right to take the time to think things through, the last thing you need to be doing is second guessing yourself six months from now. But! (theres always a but) try to remember that it is easyer for him to behave when he's on your home turf, if you do diside to return to Turkey with him, don't let his promise to get help slide into jokes about how it wasn't that bad.
Its what I did, I finaly left him, but it cost me my first born child, not a price any one should pay. stay strong darling and be sure you are going to get loads of hugs when you come to the show:hug:

Glad your ok chick, you do what you feel is right, no one is here to judge

Take care
Vicky x x x

Oh Rachel I am so sorry you have been having such a hard time but I happy you are safe.I know I am quite new on here but I hope you think of me as a Friend to well a shoulder to cry on anyway:hug:

Keep your chin up and be strong in what you decide to do:Love:

We were all so worried about you, Rachel. I'm just glad that you are ok. I'm sure you know what is the best for you and your marriage. You go ahead and do whatever it is you need to do and we'll all be here for you. xx

So glad to hear that you are ok whatever you decide to do i hope its for the best and take care of yourself

Latest posts

Back