Thankyou For All Your Support Everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are safe honey :hug: xxxxx

were not here to judge you angel, we were soo worried about you. what every you decide, we will all still be here for YOU

Hi Rach, I'm glad you are home safe and sound. No matter what you choose to do with your life we will still be here to support you. You are right to say that it is difficult to walk away and that you don't want your marriage to fail, but you need to set the ground rules and take control of your life and self being. I always allowed my ex husband to come back into my life time and time again and it soon always went back downhill. This was usually because I ALLOWED him to walk all over me. Eventually it all ended in tears but it was at that point that I took control and I called the shots. I walked away with my head held up high, knowing that I had given the marriage everything I could.

I hope that you make the right choice for you, think carefully what you want out of life and make it happen. Take care hun PM or email me if you need a chat:Love: Debbiexx

glad ur ok rach - i was worried xx

Rachel babe i am sure you will make the right decision for you.As long as you are safe and happy that is all that matters.I could never judge you as i have never been married or in your situation before.Everyone is different babe and i know no one on here would judge you.

You have so much support on here and we are all here for hun.I'm just glad your ok chick.

I'm so glad you're ok hun. You have to do what makes you happy and what you feel is right hun - it's easy for us all to say leave him etc etc (and I did say that too!) - but you will do what you need to do and only you can decide. Just don't be hasty with your decision xx

just know that we are all here for you, whichever decision you make.

glad you are home safe hun, :D , no one will judge you so dont stress, its just we are all like mother hens ,:p lol, are you home for good now or do you think you will go back to turkey ??

Glad you are OK babe. I've PM'd you, no-one is judging you lovey, and whatever happens do not worry too much now just try and relax whereever possible honeyxx.

Its good to hear from you & that your o.k. Only you can make the right decision, but like everyone else has said we're all here for you what ever happens, what ever choices you make. Just don't let him fool you, I'd hate for you to be hurt anymore than you already have.:hug:

Glad your home safe & well :hug: . I truly hope everything works out for you, whatever you decide to do, it's your decision and we're not going to judge you. Be safe & be happy xx

Glad your ok and you sound stronger than you did last week, so i am sure if he starts his c**p again you will be prepared. He wants to be bloody grateful is all i can say. Look after yourself babes. xx

I haven't read the other posts yet Rachel, only yours. But i am sure everyone is right behind you and will be there for you in whatever you decide....and that is what it is, your choice. You seem like a wonderful person, and i hope the decision you make, whatever it may be, will leading to your lasting happiness.

Best wishes:hug:

suey said:
I haven't read the other posts yet Rachel, only yours. But i am sure everyone is right behind you and will be there for you in whatever you decide.:

Now i've read them! No one is judging, only supporting! I knew they all would, What a fabby bunch. :) That's because "your worth it!" ( i hate that advert! lol!)

glad you're safe Rachel.... take your time to make the right decision for you hunny.
:hug: xxx

Glad your back safe and sound hun xx

Me too chick, welcome home and good luck with whatever you decide. I hope it works out ok.

Hugs Shelley :hug:

Rachel, its so good to hear from you.

You are only 21 and have a whole life ahead of you.

I know that you are an intelligent, beautiful, confident young lady and you are able to look after yourself.

Take one day at a time and all the best for the future :hug:

Glad To Hear From You.
We Have All Been Really Worried About You On Here.
It's Your Life Hun So What Ever You Choose We Will Be There For You.
Keep Us All Posted Please Hun Cos We Worry About You And Its Lovely To Hear From You.

Take Care Hun.
Remember Keep Smiling.
Luv Lisa Xxx

glad to hear your okay hunnio.,.... im sure you will do what you think is best for you and we will all be here as support in whatever you decide :hug:

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back