Thankyou P/B for giving me back my MOJO lol (pics)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: glad ya got your mojo back hun.
Loving it!

Ooooooh!!! THESE R GREAT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! The design, the colours, originality...& yeeees!!! the length!!! Brilliant!! stunning!!!!

Amazing work!!!

P.S. that MOJO is really working, lol!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

They are so beautifully thin x

Lubbly jubbly They are NIIIIIIICE!!!

oh emma ill be over on friday , i want a set of these for a christening on sunday , theyd so match my outfit pmsl:lol:

seriously, isnt it great to watch at the show and be inspired, i couldnt wait to get home and try few things id seen!! its fsb when you get your mojo goign isn't it hun

they are fab emms, well done babe xxxx:hug:

Didn't know you had lost your mojo, but I sure am glad you have it back! They look great Em, good job!

wow they are fab hun !! you never cease to amaze me how talented you are :hug: truly gorgeous !! xx

You're well back on form with those nails Emms. They're beautiful ... well done :hug:

they are gorgeous emmsy....i wish i lived closer to you, i got no-one to do mine!!

FAB, FAB, FAB, LOVE EM!

Bloomin gorgeous Em xx

Lovely work Emma and I'm glad going to show inspired you to try some new things out xxx

STUNNING work Emma! Well done and keep them coming xx

great work emma xx

glad your mojo has returned xx I have to agree I watched alot of the ezflow demo's even had a wicked nail sculpted by sam (who was soo nice) it was worth the trip just to watch those guys in action xx

OOOO wow, thankyou all of you, I wasn't sure if you would all think they were too long etc...but I love em' lol,
Today though I am going to try to do my other hand :eek: now I doubt that will be as much fun lol,
Im thinking of doing those, more black with just the ring nail, blue ??? not sure hmm.
Honestly I reeeeallllyyy want to do some nails ahahah, I have loads of ideas running through my mind :lol:

Im soooo enjoying having my mojo back lol, hope it stays around for a while :green:

Its great you've got some inspiration. I always come back from the shows feeling like that, dying to try some new stuff out. Unfortunately I don't have many adventurous clients so I have to always do it on myself. Picked up some good bargains as well this year!

Seriously, Em, you ought to think about competing, I think you'd do really well and its not as nerve wracking as you might think either xx

Latest posts

Back